It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which would you rather be famous for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey there. Just wondering...

Would you rather be known for debunking or for finding an authentic photo/video of a UFO?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I would say authentic photo.....

But then again.... first contact would be nice.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I debunk ufo stories on a daily basis..It would be nice to be recognized for finding absolute 100% no denying truth of the existence of ET life.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Finding 100% proof of aliens. It's not really that hard to debunk most UFO vids, whereas it is very hard to find authentic proof that they exist
edit on 25/2/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Neither, if you proved they exist you'd probably get killed. I wouldn't mind knowing for sure but the fame part you can keep.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
An "authentic photo" would seem to imply a photo offering proof and i don't think there is one . Although not a debunker i require much more , and i saw not a ufo , but a flying saucer that i recounted in my introduction . Like everyone , i've seen what i believe are authentic photos , but authentic what ?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm glad the debunkers do what they do, keep us in check and prevent us from believing anything and everything we see out there, especially in this age where fantastic CGI is slapped together by amateurs in mere minutes.

With that said... Of course I'd love to contribute something authentic. ;-D

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I want to be this version of Zefram Cochrane ...
... is that wrong?

edit on 2011-2-25 by EnhancedInterrogator because: formatting.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'd want to find 100% proof, of course! The person who does find that crucial piece of evidence will have their name among the most hallowed of science!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Who needs fame anyways? I would show a 100% proof to the world but i won´t do it for money or fame. There are far more important things in life as such things.

top topics

join