It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Odd Quantum Perspective

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don’t think they’re talking to me on the t.v. …but I can see the advertising agency. Watch me bleed out all my spirit energy…upon my soul you all may feed.

Props to the Taj …that thing’s two halls longer… guess it looks like I’m cutting the lawn. Ha…OK… that seemed, rather amazing. So, it’s props for the Taj, babies.

Here’s a flat screen….and I’m a genie…the new beginning. Well, you don’t need to believe me…there’s all these puzzle pieces. Peace...at least that's what I'm feeling...since my feelings seem interesting... the whole world is silly...yes it is , isn't it.
edit on 25-2-2011 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Then again...of course it would be odd if there's a callback like on a call and respond song...coming from the halls of the Taj.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
To me it seemed a centrally based team just made like a beautiful response to a call and answer song...hot damn awesome...like a sweet dream.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That guy that made quantum jumping seems to be onto something.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hey, Ma. Hey, Pa. Look at me I'm like Johnny's flat screen. Tee- hee.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
These are the times of our world-wide space age lives. Alice, meet the rabbit. Now they can make it say virtually anything, baby...this one's turning out to be a very strange day.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of coc aine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Dr. Gonzo: Let's give the boy a lift...
Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country...

You reminded me of my fav movie

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
and maybe I'll be seen online by a vigilant citizen for my God and Satan juxtaposition....it could be brilliant. Now I'm the butterfly?
Since this is the best chance to rant. Perhaps they'll say that I rant and I rave...that I'm crazy. It's gonna be OK baby. This is only my emotionally controlled demolition...I needed my own...and having spun the world back again and then some, son, I'm just letting it go. Yeah , it shows, laughing though. Next time around I'll name every town after my hot girl, or hot girls if girl becomes plural.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of coc aine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Sick

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

That's like that H.S. Thompson character that saw jinn lizard things on people in Vegas while he was hallucinating. ha

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
4 stars for Fear and Loathing

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
and that I'm not Anthony Weiner...here comes the zenith. here's my screen this

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
wouldn't want to get the pixels mixed...no there's no end to this.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
this quantum jumping, son. I wonder what will be my next one...something to do with 777 and the collective...I'll put it there along with eleven eleven....Solara, hi, no I'm not being sexual or suggestive, simply saying what I'm going to do with something like seven billion peoples' astral heads. I've got pop culture kings on my left, Wight on my right...I'm gonna jump, son.
edit on 11-3-2011 by dragonsmusic because: to write "my"

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Or... maybe my emotionally controlled demolition has somehow alienated everyone...that memory was an astral plane alien. All things come to an end baby, before they change again.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
777 babies, unlike Satan...and speaking of Satan, why can't I play with him? Or at least his name? Or put it along side of Jesus? For artistic sake...even if I'm the only one to ever read this.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Then again I've already made that juxtaposition in lyrics like half a dozen times....it's always been fine...and yes the next jump sounds a bit like science fiction....well, I'm thinking Solara opened a doorway to consciousness but it was only for the divine feminine....someone needed to do like the male Aes Sedai side and finish it....of course that would be me right....now that seven jump is done.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
And here at the end of this day it's decided...this is my strangest of lives.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
"I'd tell all of my friends but they'd never believe me...they'd think that I'd finally lost it completely." Paranoid Android-Radiohead

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It was a completely platonic sonnet. I'm not gonna get people to join me in a group wide suicide while trying to go and meet a comet. My last quantum jump coincided with what seemed to be the spark of a world wide wild fire...though I still feel thing's are going to be alright.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join