It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello now friends, its a relief to know I am not crazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hello to all ATS members. I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself as a new member and to say that I have found this website highly informative. As I have gotten older I have opened my mind more to the possibility that things are not always what they seem. For the past year my mind has been feeling overloaded with information about the future. I am not saying I can predict the future, rather what I am saying is somehow I just feel that somethings not right.

I have always had a strange ability to know things before they happen...example thinking of someone and then they call me. Or knowing someones name before I meet them. Before my Mom died in December of 2000 a few days prior I was physically ill, and my mind was very overloaded as well. I was constantly thinking of mother during that time, and then she died. I can also answer peoples questions before they ask, and most of the time predict within a few days of something happening in my work, or family. I am in no way saying I am special or "psychic" . I am merely saying that if you look around and listen to your mind you can and will notice things.

Since I have started doing that I dont feel right anymore. Something has happened to alter our course forever. I dont know what it is, but I am glad I have found ATS. So I look forward to learning from each of you, and I hope that we can always share information. In the coming time ahead I feel as if we will all need each other sometime. So, glad to meet you!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i think if you can do all of those things then you are definitely psychic.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Welcome!

I have have felt that "think of things before they happen".. but it usually was about 1-2 seconds before it happened.. like a friend I have not heard from in a while.. I would think of them and then get a text or call from them,

Anyway, enjoy the forum. Some things are BS but you'll find some great info

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Welcome

My mother is very similar in abilities.

She's an INTJ.

I think it's introverted intuition.

Enjoy ATS
edit on 25-2-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cheftim59

Hi and Welcome to ATS hope to see you soon in the forums there is so many threads to choose from enjoy your time here..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Welcome aboard.

Have fun!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
hello and welcome!!!

Great to have you here, always keep in mind there is a percentage of people on here whose only purpose is to take the hope and dreams away from those who can.

psychic/intuition/ COLLETIVE CONSCIENCE

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
mods can you please get rid of this, for some reason it double posted?

edit on 25-2-2011 by moonpie86 because: Im not sure why it doubleposted

top topics

join