It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi says Bin Laden to blame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Gaddafi says Bin Laden to blame

www.bbc.co.uk

Bin Laden... this is the enemy who is manipulating people. Do not be swayed by Bin Laden," he said.

"It is obvious now that this issue is run by al-Qaeda. Those armed youngsters, our children, are incited by people who are wanted by America and the Western world.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
??!!??

Well I guess OBL & Gaddafi are not friends........and he has to blame someone......and it can't possibly be that people don't like him......but...but.....does this mean he's "with us" in the WOT??!! lol

The side bar is interesting too - some tactical details of how the people overcame eth military at Benghazi makes sobering reading!

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Doesn't help his case, considering al-Qaeda doesn't exist.

But yeah, smart move. Maybe if we start blaming everything on Bin Laden, the truth will come out that he is no more real than Santa Claus.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
sounds like he wants UN back up by saying the war on terror is here, now help me out this mess

good thing for now all the rest of the world wants is to get there people out of there
edit on 25-2-2011 by madmartinez because: just addin bottom line

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is an interesting saying , however ,in my opinion ,this is Gaddafi 's excuse for his violent crackdown...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Glad to hear Bin Laden is back from the grave in zombie form fighting the good fight for democracy, guess it shows you how commited zombie bin laden actualy is to peace and democracy.

top topics

join