It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I Unwillingly Ignorant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is my answer to a question someone asked about my screen name. So why am I unwillingly ignorant? I guess what I mean when i say this is that we are all ignorant to so much that is going on. This extends to government, religion, paranormal studies, science, prophecy, and just about everything. For everything we know , or think we know there are a million things that we don't know. You can spend your entire life trying to solve these puzzles, and answer questions yet the fact is for each question answered or puzzle solved many more jump in to take their place. We live in a world of what if's and maybes which means no puzzle is ever truly solved. So I am unwillingly ignorant because there is so much I am oblivious to despite the fact I try to stay informed, and try to solve these mysteries. So all in all I believe we are all unwillingly ignorant because we are starving for answers yet no matter how much we feed that hunger we will always be wanting more, and sadly we will never be able to completely satisfy this longing because there will always be more we don't know in comparison to what we do know.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ats, hope you enjoy you're time here.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The lists of what we don't know can be daunting. I have taken many of mine into numerous shopping malls of knowledge in pursuit of some great summation only to find infinitely long checkout lines filled with too many folk ahead of me waiting to purchase today's big sale item.

I was prompted to reply to your intro here as I had just awoken in the middle of the night imagining an infinite jigsaw puzzle and how we all are in charge of putting together our own little sections of the picture with barely a glimpse of the whole.

Anyway, your intro rang true to my moment so I want to welcome you to the super mall. Now I'm off to sleep again . Good night.

new topics

join