It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im not an alien, but am I in the next dimension??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ok, from the beginning, it should be noted that I have spent most of 10 years in deep states of contemplation/meditation. From a young age I was emotionally negative, or introspective, as well as empathetic, but not in a sympathetic way, more of a natural connected way. Anyway, as I grew up, from the age of about 10, I remember being racked with strong feelings of guilt, as well as voices in my mind and other such schitzophrenic/manic symptoms. I started to repress or control my emotions, and as I grew up I learnt how to control basically every facet of my emotional self. This has been going on for the better part of 15 years. Every day, every feeling, every impulse, even good feelings, I would hold them back. I am not at a stage where I can control all of my emotions, as if controlling my "chakras". Anyway, I had reached a point of almost complete desperation, when something "clicked" in my brain, and I found a state of "emptiness" in the back of my mind, like I unlocked my brain. Anyway, since then, every thought, every day, every feeling, every day, I would monitor, observe assess. I usually spend the entire day in a state of contemplation, even at school, at work etc. Over the years, I have come up with many different theories and ideas, and they keep becoming incredibly complex. I am not at the point, that my thoughts are almost imperceivable to my mind, as if I can just "know" things without thinking. I believe it is on the borderline of the intelligence level that many E.T.s possess. However, its not a kind of mathematical or practical knowledge, its just like a kind of "just know" knowledge. Anyway, I am talking about 10 years of what they call "Raja Yoga" (although I was not aware of it at the time) - I also practiced Karate for many years, and it is from that which I developed an incredibly fast physical reflex, that translates itself into my mind.

Anyway, I have also been able to generate "high density" states, but strangely, I prefer to be in a state of "low density" and have literally been fighting against the so-called "awakening" - as I was genuinley enlightened before any of the "2012" awakening and "density" teachings were around, my state of awareness is the same irregardless of whatever "vibrations" are around, and although the change in energy is helping me, it has really been a case of intensive work.

Now, the question - I was having a rather "hallucinatory" experience (in fact, it is very rare that I have such experiences, most of all my ideas and perceptions are inside my mind, my view of the outside world is almost perfect 3D) and I saw what appeared to be an alien face materialising in front of me. I was taken aback, however, I decided to fight my fear and look at the image. I noticed, that strangely, one half of its face was reptillian, almost scarry, the other half, seemed to be like a kind of peaceful alien creature thingy. I realised, that this "being" was in fact MYSELF on a higher dimensional plane. One half of me is innocent, child like, and another half of me is actually "dark". I think, that because I have both lightside/darkside in balance, I can almost be at the same level as these so-called "interdimensional" aliens. I remember sensing some of them, I let them "see" me and they appeared to be incredibly curious. It seems that our DNA can translate our beings to a higher dimensional plane. I remember seeing some of my other friends that were at a higher level of awareness, and they translate into these kind of little children, like the little "greys" that people speak of...
edit on 24-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Fun story. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

no - you are not- you are delusional

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If you were in a higher state you should have no reason to question yourself. me and my gf see things every day. we've grown to a point where instead of wondering why, we just be. but were not higher beings. were just slightly aware humans. all humans have the ability, we just have spiritual amnesia.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Thats the thing, I still cycle between states.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Very interesting. thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Well yes, it was a hallucination. Really im just borrowing from much of the new-age terminology that is thrown around here. In a way, it makes people wonder about the world of hallucinations, pehaps it would be wise to study the world of hallucinations, as hallucinations. Assuming that they are hallucinations, we could gain a deep insight into the human psyche.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Well yes, it was a hallucination. Really im just borrowing from much of the new-age terminology that is thrown around here. In a way, it makes people wonder about the world of hallucinations, pehaps it would be wise to study the world of hallucinations, as hallucinations. Assuming that they are hallucinations, we could gain a deep insight into the human psyche.

there have been a lot of studies done using '___', '___', magic mushrooms, and other substances. look up some documentaries
interesting stories.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The symptoms of schizophrenia include hallucinations, paranoia, and social withdrawal, maybe you shouldnt over look any symptoms of this, the chances are you are looking for an alternative as to having a personality disorder. Although there are debates that schizophrenic people are misinterpreted, and could possibly have a higher sensitivity to dimensions and other such things, this is highly speculative, and if its genuine disorder needs proper attention.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Its nice to know that people realize that thay, as all life are evolving, and humans have a very complex (evolutionary speeaking) sistem of chakras, and we are basicaly destined too light..

Its actualy tru, we get to "light" state, pretty cool

Thx for sharing! S&F
edit on 12-3-2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join