It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama agains shirks his Executive Branch responsibilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
He just said he doesn't think the marriage act that was passed I believe buy clinton in constitutional so he'll just ignore it. That is not his duty. He has told the DOJ to ignore it just like he's used the EPA to bypass congress wishes, tell the DOJ to look the other way on voter intimidation. This is the jurisdiction of the courts. I guess we all know what he thinks of the supremes the way he acted towards em in his SOFU last year I believe it was. This guy thinks he's king. Don't be surprised he gets his union thugs to create turmoil and declares himself president in '12 after enacting martial law then drop a false flag nuke on Chicago to boot to shut Rahm up.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
For starters you claim that Obama is ignoring his executive branch responsibilities but at the same time claim the guy acts like a king, so which one is it?
Secondly, Obama is saying that the administration would not defend a challenge to the federal marriage act if it is challenged in court. It is his right to defend or not defend a law if it is challenged in a federal court just like it is the judicial branch's right to challenge any law the president signs or how congress can override a presidential veto. checks and balances, google it.

join