It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it all part of a Grand NWO scheme, or in their playbook?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It started a year ago with what they say was caused by weather. The crops of wheat and other products that the US and other countries export, were pushed back, and smaller than normal. Many smaller countries around the world, couldn't feed their poor. The poor inturn rose up, and rioted, and marched in the streets. It has toppled governments. Egypt. Revolutions of a kind are happening in Barain, Libya, North Korea. The are spreading all over the Middle East like a wild fire. Taking out 3rd, or 2nd world countries like the plaque.
Now I ask you all

Is this a Grand Conspiracy to lead the world into the New World Order? A one world government. Was this thought up in some party in the woods that only the elite and invited are allowed to attend. Or the summit in Europe.

What do you all think? I Really want to know.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think a great deal of the NWO mythos comes from folks wanting to believe that there be method to man's madness.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The NWO is a myth , just the earth and people going through changes , if there was a NWO it would of already happened , the elite are too damn greedy to form a NWO they would stab each other in the back, they have the funds but lack common sense to form a organization on a grand scale that would control the worlds population.....This will never happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

Just like a great deal happens when people choose to believe that there isn't anything happening
I am not saying there is anything behind this. I believe there is a good chance, and I think the comming weeks will prove whether i'm right or not.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't fully believe the elite are as powerful as people like Alex Jones and others make them out to be. They're probably just a bunch of rich scoundrels who couldn't give two #s about the world and the way it goes round.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

You mean just like that interview with Rockerfeller, were he eluded to something like 911, a little before 911. You mean like that? Besides its not that hard to slightly mess with a few exports, in such a way that everybody is suddenly hungry.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

The NWO is a myth , just the earth and people going through changes , if there was a NWO it would of already happened , the elite are too damn greedy to form a NWO they would stab each other in the back, they have the funds but lack common sense to form a organization on a grand scale that would control the worlds population.....This will never happen.

I take it you haven't studied much history ?

Ever heard of the Roman Empire ? How about Hitler , ever heard of him ? Genghis Khan ? Are you aware that there was a time when the sun never set on the British Empire , because of their successful efforts of colonizing various parts of the world ?

There have been numerous times in history where someone or some group has held aspirations of conquering the world .

To dismiss it as nothing but a myth and say it will never happen only shows a lack of education on your part .

And by the way , it is not "would of happened" , it's "would've happened" . Would have , not would of .
edit on 24-2-2011 by ReRun because: eta

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

yep it sure is starting to seem that way to me. Im new to posting and also on my mobile but i put my theory about it on the North Korea: first protests thread if your interested in checking it out (its a bit long to try and retype on my phone sorry) i think its around page 3. If you do pop in an check it out let me no what your thoughts are

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwochick

I read it, and i agree with what you said. It just seems awfully convient to me. Like somewhere someone hit a domino, and it started a chain reaction that has led us to where we are. I don't even think that we have seen the end of this display. We could be at the beginning, or middle of it all. Instead of the end. Because if this continues, and we end up with places like Saudia Arabia going down. Then the price of oil is going to go up so high $10.00 a gallon or so. At the revolution will be at our doorstep, in our streets. Most people don't realize what the price of gas can really do too. We could be the ones standing in line for 5 hrs for a loaf of bread that cost $20.00, because its just too expensive to send anything by train, etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

yea your right the oil prices, food prices its goin to get worse before it get better but you just sparked another disturbing point in my mind aswell. After all the revolutions wind up and our cities are trashed, people are tired, hungry and world economy is in complete depression... The united nations will be ready waiting with world currancy ready to save (enslave) us all in one hit? No fearmongering intended, just typing what my brain is saying. Its the perfect plan as we are all so engrossed with clashes and whats on the surface, they can scurry around behind the scenes without the watchfull eyes of the masses

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwochick

Well if you think about it. What would you be willing to give up, what rights, previledges, would you say, "Fine, take em" in order to eat and or feed your family
That's what they are counting on. Honestly the time is now to start stocking up on the ordinary foods, sugar, floor, and such. Not saying people need to fill a warehouse full. But either way things are going to get expensive. What i said really does sound like fearmongering, or chicken littles the sky is falling. Never hurts to be prepaired. Take the gas station. I almost stopped yesterday for some extra gas because i saw it was only $2.88 a gallon. But because i was in a hurry, i didn't. One day later its $3.08 thats .20 a gallon i lost. Now i'm not sure what to do.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
All i'm saying is if this isn't a scheme, then what is it. Are you trying to tell me that all that has happened lately is truely random people
I think there is a pattern to this maddness. It may not seem like much, but its there. It shows how truely connected every little thing is, and how easily it can all be brought crashing down.

new topics

top topics

join