It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zoom in on the moon: Astronomers create most detailed lunar landscape images ever seen (You can go u

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam4000
I am flattered and flabbergasted at the ATS users challenging how smart I am . Its fun to see you all try hard to debunk me

I've been told on the other post here that your origin is alien,
when you said that our moon has four moons, no wonder with that IQ, i congratulations you.
Please, make another thread, this is about another topic.
Thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Just because you do not know, understand, or care to learn about astrology and numerology does not mean that certain groups with power and control do not.

Who cares if we believe or if it works... these powers in control do, and use it.

Just because you don't know certain handshakes and phrases doesn't mean they are not used and exchanged all around you and affect you.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Of course I don't; I know, understand and care about logic and science. What about alchemy, do you believe in that?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Doesn't matter what you or I believe or don't believe. It matters what those that are perpetuating this awful globalist agenda believe and being aware of their actions. Scorn and other smearing techniques gain points in petty social circles, not in ATS issues discussions.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I don't believe that there is an awful globalist agenda. I mean, I know that the some things in that world are controlled by politicians and other high up people, but I don't think they all sit down in a massive circle and plan when the next 9/11 will happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

I don't believe that there is an awful globalist agenda. I mean, I know that the some things in that world are controlled by politicians and other high up people, but I don't think they all sit down in a massive circle and plan when the next 9/11 will happen.

President bush SR made a speech about a New world order to the world in 1991.

Clip..........www.youtube.com...

George Bush JR, surrounded by leaders of the House and Senate, announces the Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq,

October 2, 2002.....en.wikipedia.org...

take 2002 -1991 = 11 years

March 13, 2003 saddam was captured ....13....

Bush Jr was was sworn into office on January 20, 2001 .....Take his fathers NWO speech in 1991-2001= 10 < The Iraq was ended in 2010

Take 2010- 7 years worth of war = 3 <

The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati. Notice that the Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group

Take 2010 - 2003 = 7 years of the Iraq war

The Persian Gulf War started August 2, 1990

take 2001 - 1990 < NWO speech = 11 years.....

Take 2001< september 11....2001+ 2010 < end of Iraq WAR . Take the 1 and add to the 10 ......= 11

.................................................................................................
11, 13 and 33: The Illuminati / Freemason Signature

edit on 27-2-2011 by Sam4000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The 2011 Libyan uprising

take 2011 - 2003 < The Iraq war start

Obama Elected in 2009 ..2011-2009= 2 years

Take 10 - 2 = 8

Gulf Oil Spill was on April 20, 2010

2008 was bushes last year in office .

Gulf Oil Spill was on April 20, 2010

Hitlers Birthday was on April 20, 1889.

Take 2010 - 1990 = 20 years ..........August 2, 1990 was the gulf war

Take 2010 - 2007 = 3 years

2007 bushed signed a directive that granted near dictatorial powers to the office of the president in the event of a national emergency declared by the president...called NSPD-51

2007 - 3 = 2004

November 2, 2004 bush was Elected back to Office

Take 2004 - 3 = 2001 < September 11

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Great replys and ideas/thoughts and otherwise.

One of my more enjoyable threads.

Took an interesting turn or two but hey....

I'm glad most everyone liked it.

Another good tool for researching if anything, IMO.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Now, I have been looking at this for a bit and haven't found one smudge. Can you find one? Then maybe we can talk cover up of Alien life etc.

Nowaday's editing software can do more than just blur a photo! If we have great software like photoshop etc. Imagine what they have got!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam4000

9/11 = 0.81818181818181818

If you convert that into letters, with A=1, B=2 etc you get

9/11 = hahahahahahahaha

See anyone can mash some numbers together to make random outcomes. It doesn't mean that there is a sinister motive behind it

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 5thousandfathomsdeep

I saw several 'Tiles' that would not zoom as tight as others around them too. It would indeed be helpful to be able to pull coordinates there. If we say it's on purpose, then we get ridiculed. Say they are accidents and you are cheesy. I say they are done on purpose. Bring it on! LOL!!! Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
People wanted far-side images? Well, here it is: Lunar farside orthographic view

It's even higher resolution (145m/pixel) than the original near-side mosaic (100m/pixel). The TIFF image you can download is huge, at 1.1GB.

They even have orthographic views centered on the equator at every 60 degrees of longitude, so you're not limited to viewing the near side and far side head on.

And here's a movie they put together mapping the mosaics, as well as altitude data, onto a 3D moon: Movie

Read up more and find links to other views here: Farside! And all the way around

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam4000

Originally posted by Griffo

President bush SR made a speech about a New world order to the world in 1991.

Clip..........www.youtube.com...

George Bush JR, surrounded by leaders of the House and Senate, announces the Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq,

October 2, 2002.....en.wikipedia.org...

take 2002 -1991 = 11 years

March 13, 2003 saddam was captured ....13....

Bush Jr was was sworn into office on January 20, 2001 .....Take his fathers NWO speech in 1991-2001= 10 < The Iraq was ended in 2010

Take 2010- 7 years worth of war = 3 <

The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati. Notice that the Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group

Take 2010 - 2003 = 7 years of the Iraq war

The Persian Gulf War started August 2, 1990

take 2001 - 1990 < NWO speech = 11 years.....

Take 2001< september 11....2001+ 2010 < end of Iraq WAR . Take the 1 and add to the 10 ......= 11

.................................................................................................
11, 13 and 33: The Illuminati / Freemason Signature

So..... You posted all this gibberish numerology to prove to use that you weren't crazy?? Little counter-productive eh?

I think the sane people here had our mind's made up after you posted that pic of the Kepler city with all of the mark-ups on it (movies, grocery, gentleman's club).

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen or heard of banding on the moon? I dont know if it was on a thread in hear or not but you can definitely see the banding on the moon now!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1
Has anyone ever seen or heard of banding on the moon? I dont know if it was on a thread in hear or not but you can definitely see the banding on the moon now!

depending on which banding you mean, some of it is, some of it is because the picture is a composite of thousands of separate images, put together like a jigzaw puzzle. It's not a single picture taken at one time. Also, some of the banding in LRO images is caused by the cameras themselves -- i.e. in the way the image data is scanned by the camera software.

Here is an example picture in which I zoomed in on on the composite Moon image from the LRO website. You can clearly see that the banding is caused by the edges of the long strips of individual images used in this composite mosaic (like puzzle pieces). You can also see where the images overlap, leaving a rectangle image artifact:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c70491b4ea30.png[/atsimg]

in this image of the Apollo15 landing site, you can see the banding caused by the way the image data is scanned. This image was "zoomed in", so that banding is more prevalent. At normal viewing resolution, the banding cannot be seen that well:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a697fa1c4a4d.png[/atsimg]

Amateur astronomers can use backyard telescopes to see the moon larger than it appears in the OPs image. None of them has ever noticed banding.

Here are some video images from ATS member "bosb33r".
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You can once in a while see some stripes emanating radially away from the center of impact craters. These stripes are cause by the material that was ejected from the craters upon impact.

Here's a still image taken by ATS member "ngchunter". It also does not shows any "banding". The radial stripes I mentioned above can be seen very clearly in this image:
farm3.static.flickr.com...

edit on 3/31/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: added images

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Have you ever done this with you lunar images? i am talking about reversing the moon surface to overlay onto the Earths surface. I highly recommend everyone try it, you will be shocked at what you will find.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join