It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos and google moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ok let me start by saying this might have already been found but i have allot of research to put up on here at ATS and at the moment im starting small with google moon, iv been scanning the moon recently and came accross some unusual annomilies, now one would assume they are creators from commets or meteorites but from the footage we have seen on the STS missions such as the "teather incident" these seem a little to similar to what has been seen in them videos, just recently i came accross a photo from a ATS post to do with the Hubble space telescope and it was verry amazing as it showed a ufo traveling below it, almost a perfect picture of a ufo, if you go to the co ordinates of:
13 13"45.14"S 114 45'30.41"W elevation 3905m you will see the annomilies i am refering to, i thought i would post this up as it could be some good evidence but no one knows for sure,you can find many of these UFOS or impact zones all over the moon, there are some near the kepler and rimae maestlin zones,I recently read in a apollo 17 transcript of the entier moon mission that there was red soil found that was reminisant of volcano activity from many years ago,could this mean the moon once harboured life and other earth like substances or minerals and vegitation?there has been bacteria found in hot volcanoes on earth,,and there also has been reports that there is plant life on the moon and plants that change color with the seasons,the moon could be a old earth that has been extinct and eventualy turned to dust from high volcanic activity. i just want to get peoples opinion, please be polite in your replies as we are here to work together not make others feel bad.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
your probably better to post pics, cos some poeple are too lazy ( I am ) to go through all that when not knowing what they are going to see...
edit on 24-2-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Anomalies are cool to find.

Can you use the 'snipping tool' in Windows Accessories to take a grab of the google image please?

Also try breaking your posts into easier to read paragraphs.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
As above, picture please

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I shall
gimme some time im a buisey lady lol thank you all for being polite

new topics

top topics

join