It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Caught on Tape: Ambassador Huntsman at Meeting in Beijing of Middle East-Linked Protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
US Ambassador (and possible 2012 presidential candidate) Jon Huntsman, wearing a comical disguise of sunglasses, was just videotaped at a small rally of protesters linked to ongoing Middle East unrest.

There are less than 1,000 views on this video as of now ... pass it on.

meansofcontrol.tumblr.com...

With the insinuations that the "middle east revolutions" are a stage-managed power play by the US to shore-up graying governments with younger, still loyal regimes (see: military junta in Egypt) or eliminate old enemies (see: Libya), Huntsman's odd and undiplomatic presence at this rather small event makes one wonder if China has been set-up to be the next domino to fall in a program of global chaos/civil unrest?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zuul000

The Russian and the Iranian governments already saw there moves ahead and honestly was this surprise to anyone here?

The Riots are and were manufactured people, please dont be fooled by them good thread OP on posting it for getting it noticed here, since i see people are already choosing the rioter sides once again without thinking whose behind the play.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm not, I agree completely the riots have been manufactured by the US.

This is the same thing the CIA pulled in Serbia in 2000 with the OTPOR so-called "youth movement."
edit on 24-2-2011 by zuul000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zuul000

Yes i do remember that riot thats not the only riot the USA pulled out in yugoslavia remember the bulldozer revolution? how they had the bosnian Muslim and Croatians joining in the fun with that bulldozer?

That was very brilliant how they manged to pull it off while the world blamed serbs and not the other factions.

Pentagon during the war or before the war in yugoslavia already had pro western teachers in placed in universities around Bosnia.

These professors were putting out anti statements agaisnt the russians and yugoslaviaian social class system and claiming democracy will bring bosnia and other states a better future if they turn agaisnt yugoslavia by placing an a pro Democratic government.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And don't forget the thousands of pricey, professionally screen-printed T-Shirts the OTPOR "activists" showed-up in at the rallies in Belgrade. Not unlike the thousands of 40 year old royalist flags the Libyans are suddenly waving in front of every camera. In the middle of all this so-called "bloodshed" where did they have time to get thousands of 4-decade old flags printed?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zuul000
This is the same thing the CIA pulled in Serbia in 2000 with the OTPOR so-called "youth movement."

just for clarification

my research indicates Soros was involved
with that as well. He helped fund, while the CIA
trained and orchestrated. It was a dual coordinated
effort which is exactly what is happening now in the ME.
The leaders of that rebellion were later used by Soros
and the CIA to train 1,000 student protesters in Tunisia.
The same blueprint model was used. And Soros even paid for
the airfares through OSI.

edit on 2/24/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
As much as TPTB, their agents, the rich elites as well as blue pill addicts pulled into the real would like to portray the current protestors as CIA created operations to prevent and allay fears of further worldwide protests, the facts are clear and evident that it is not.

It may had been so in the past when regime change was popular, but not today, not in today's social, political and economic breakdown, thanks to our masters.

The protestors are real and are sick and tired of their rulers mismanagement, and had decided enough is enough, braving even bullets and had also self imolated themselves in protest.

There can be no hiding, decieving or distorting the facts any longer. Best we all face up to it and courageously confront as one human race to seek for better solutions to achieve our common aspirations in life..
edit on 24-2-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

That's what they said in the last made-for-TV revolution ten years ago in Serbia.

Turned out the "youth movement" that everyone was cheering from behind their TV screens between bites of Hostess Twinkies and swigs on liters of Coke was all being run out of Embassy Belgrade.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zuul000
Turned out the "youth movement" that everyone was cheering from behind their TV screens between bites of Hostess Twinkies and swigs on liters of Coke was all being run out of Embassy Belgrade.

ur facts are spot on

star for you

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'd rather have a flag.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sooo, How do I get a job being a "pro western" teacher placed in an area that is undergoing controlled unrest? Job market here is pretty stagnant.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

University usual or the brooking institution its a very easy getting job like they do.
Why do you think its called political science then.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The Middle East-styled protests and riots are impossible to be replayed in China, even though some guys that to have ulterior motives want to replay it.

top topics

join