It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA preparing kids for aliens and mega-earthquakes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Please guys, tell your kids and everyone not to go on any ships or underground bases or you will be up against pure hell. They have the technology to induce the earthquakes anyway and they will attempt it by 2012, to get rid of as many of you as possible.

Check it out, there is a sinister acronym in this.

Direct link to FEMA game website

www.iema.illinois.gov...

www.sott.net...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This has already been covered in a post some months ago. Like you, I don't feel like looking for it. It was a large thread, though. I suggest you try a search.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That search took a whole three seconds.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I have read several stories in the MSM relating to Police, co-ordinating fake UFO landings at primary schools, in order to enlighten the poor kids on what to do at such an event.

They are trying to brainwash the young children in order for any false flag disclosure to work. They are accustoming these children to expect and accept.

We must maintain our surveillance on this one.

Nice thread

S&F

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Nice thread?! All he did was post a video and a link that's already been posted. They didn't even bother to search the topic, or add anything to it. Human Alien's thread was actually thought out and useful. This is pointless. As I already said...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Funnily enough, here in the UK ther is a programme on CBBC for kids called "The Sparticle Mystery" and its basically about a particle collider that on start up removes every adult from this world (every one over 14 to be precise), and puts them in a parralell world, but every one under 14 (the kids) remain in this world, it wasn't until yesterday that I started thinking about the series in a different light, that perhaps this had some for m relevance in creating a preparedness in children for survival without their parents/adults ?

Find out more here

www.bbc.co.uk...

On a side note, my son really loves it, as its sci fi, and he has even got me watching it now lol

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
HUh, glad it was reposted I missed it first time. We can read all the replies on the big thread I guess. This is weird.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

Yeah I missed the first article, but I could always read the replies later. Thanks for the link.

This is amazing though, I didn't realise that the BBC were actually airing a programme that relates to something that is actually going on beneath the Swiss Alps. We better watch out, we could be visiting a new dimension.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

A lot of the abductees have memories of being trained and rehearsed and shown how to operate the UFO craft so that they can rescue fellow hybrid humans when the cataclysms come.

In " The Threat" book of regressed abudctees you can find some such cases. One of the excuses they had for not wanting everybody to know about it, and the reason that they keep erasing their memories after training them to operate the craft, according to the greys is that " We can't save everybody" but also a lot of the greys that are abducting people are purportedly from MILABS and working for the bad guys.

James Casbolt also mentioned that he saw tptb were working on a staged UFO event over Jerusalem.

If you see the V or triange shape craft, definitely, those are from the bad guys.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Good to know, I'll be sure to tell everyone I know.

*winks*

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Earthquake drill at my teens highschool today. (near Memphis)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg

Nice thread?! All he did was post a video and a link that's already been posted. They didn't even bother to search the topic, or add anything to it. Human Alien's thread was actually thought out and useful. This is pointless. As I already said...

Id like to know how the search works btw, cause I have typed in words like "aliens" and "ufo" and turned up 0 results. It never usually works for me.

Deebo
edit on 24-2-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join