It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS ALERT: CIA Agent Caught Supplying Al-Qaeda With Nuclear And Biological Weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The Sorcha Faal article was February 11th. I didn't see any sources before that, can you give me the ANI link that is before Feb. 11?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is a hoax/fabrication by Soorcha Faal.

The ANI news source you credit with reporting this took the story from the EU times on the 20th of Feb.

Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent has turned "grave" as it appears that open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States, The European Union Times reports.

in.news.yahoo.com...

Also at the bottom of your link to ZH is this....

However, ANI's allegations are uncorroborated at this time, and it is unknown whether Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service said anything of the sort.

The EU times article sources back to this...

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

and is written by Soorcha Faal...

It's a HOAX.

edit on 23-2-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
How dare you implicate Al-CIAeda.

Robin Cook's, British Labour Party MP, July 2005 article, one month before he "suffered a severe heart attack":

The struggle against terrorism cannot be won by military means

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

Mumbai terror suspect David Headley was ‘rogue US secret agent’ (I'm sure he was a "rogue" agent
)

A key terror suspect who allegedly helped to plan last year’s attacks in Mumbai and plotted to strike Europe was an American secret agent who went rogue, Indian officials believe.

BBC documentary on Al-Qaeda's non-existence:

As for Robin Cook's heart attack, well, it was probably "just his time"

edit on 24-2-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What cant I flag this?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xM0J0xJ0J0x
reply to post by Ariel

You took bravo out of connotation clearly. I'm applauding the mnemeth1's classy find.

Oops! Clearly I did. Glad to hear that it was about the find of the article.
-sheepish grin-

So my comments are directed solely at the subject of the article itself, then. Hopefully it is a hoax that this happened. It's like something out of 24. Loved the show, but don't want to see any of that actually happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join