It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS ALERT: CIA Agent Caught Supplying Al-Qaeda With Nuclear And Biological Weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
In order to have Al-Qaeda attack the US to start a global war.

Click through for links to several sources on the subject.

Zero Hedge reports:

Indeed, one of South Asia 's largest news agencies (ANI) reports that - according to Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service - Davis was giving nuclear and biowarfare materials to Al-Qaeda:

Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," according to a report.

Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent has turned "grave" as it appears that open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States, The European Union Times reports.

The SVR warned in its report that the apprehension of 36-year-old Davis, who shot dead two Pakistani men in Lahore last month, had fuelled this crisis.

According to the report, the combat skills exhibited by Davis, along with documentation taken from him after his arrest, prove that he is a member of US' TF373 black operations unit currently operating in the Afghan War Theatre and Pakistan's tribal areas, the paper said.

While the US insists that Davis is one of their diplomats, and the two men he killed were robbers, Pakistan says that the duo were ISI agents sent to follow him after it was discovered that he had been making contact with al Qaeda, after his cell phone was tracked to the Waziristan tribal area bordering Afghanistan, the paper said.

The most ominous point in this SVR report is "Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents", which they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to re-establish the West's hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse," the paper added.

In other news, the CIA had absolutely nothing to do with this:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If this is legit, I must say, bravo. Let's see what becomes of this incident.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The CIA is a criminal terrorist organization.

They run drugs:
www.ciadrugs.com...

They launder drug money and run financial scams:
www.serendipity.li...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

They support terrorists:
en.wikipedia.org... aine_trafficking_in_the_US

They run weapons tests against our own people:
en.wikipedia.org...

They engage in psychological warfare:
www.commondreams.org...

And they most certainly have started several wars:
en.wikipedia.org...'%C3%A9tat

edit on 23-2-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xM0J0xJ0J0x

Bravo?

Our brutality as a human race, our propensity to destroy each other...or even just cheer on the destruction of people's lives...never ceases to astound me. Hopefully nothing will come of this.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think even if this were true, you won't be finding any credible links or sources for it anytime soon.

It seems like something that would be covered up very, very quickly.

- My two cents.

Would like to be kept up-to-date on it though!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm sure the same thing has happened over and over and over again. And yes, i totally believe the same thing happened in the time leading up to 9/11

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Why, when this was already posted in BAN did you post this again with a more alarming headline? Because you can per the rules? Or maybe to intentionally drive people who want to follow this story insane? Why not just participate in one thread?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Why, when this was already posted in BAN did you post this again with a more alarming headline? Because you can per the rules? Or maybe to intentionally drive people who want to follow this story insane? Why not just participate in one thread?

I'm sure what you are talking about.

The story is real and verifiable.

If you want to read more, click through the links.

This comes direct from Yahoo News:

"CIA spy" Davis was giving nuclear bomb material to Al-Qaeda, says report

in.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariel

You took bravo out of connotation clearly. I'm applauding the mnemeth1's classy find.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
From the article itself that OP linked to

Note: I cannot corroborate at this point that the allegations are accurate, since ANI does not link to any source materials. A reader claims that the ANI allegations started with Sorcha Faal, a well-known flake. If Faal is the ultimate source of ANI's claims, then ANI has been pranked.

It's bad enough this post was already a "This site reports that someone else reports something" type of post, but then to read that..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Sorry. Is this the same story? www.abovetopsecret.com...

If not, my apologies. I'm just getting a bit weary about trying to follow stories here when there are two or more threads about virtually the same thing going on. I know ATS has a rule where something can be both in Breaking News and in another forum, but...

Again, if this is not the case, I apologize.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In all fairness, your source in the op does state:

Note: I cannot corroborate at this point that the allegations are accurate, since ANI does not link to any source materials. A reader claims that the ANI allegations started with Sorcha Faal, a well-known flake. If Faal is the ultimate source of ANI's claims, then ANI has been pranked.

Ah, miniatus beat me to it.
edit on 23-2-2011 by PplVSNWO because: a few seconds too slow.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

While I rarely agree with you, I have to support the fact that the CIA is criminal.

While serving in Vietnam, I noticed that the financial figures posted for the NCO club looked funny (I'm a compulsive reader...I'll read a cereal box if there's nothing else). After studying the figures for awhile it was clear that someone was rather brazenly skimming the profits. I reported what I'd found and within a few days was visited by two guys in civvies who informed me that I was in a war zone where people wouldn't question a dead body. They told me that I was messing with stuff that I knew nothing about and if I valued my health and life I'd forget about it. They made it clear they were with the CIA and nothing I could do would cahnge anything since it was a matter of "national security".

Turns out the CIA made so much money in Vietnam from their various drug-running and skimming schemes that the had to buy their own bank in Australia to launder all the loot.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ncoic.com...

The CIA has been a criminal cartel for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
nice find

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This wouldn't surprise me if true, but European Times and Zero Hedge are not enough to convince me, and everytime I see, "Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning " I start thinking of Sorcha Faal. I hope our dedicated ATSers can track this story back to a source one way or another.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I knew it!!!

Sorry OP, but it's a HOAX.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

It is part of the same news story, the ZH article links several stories from several news agencies into one article.

I suppose you could call it the same story.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
By the way, the guy isn't CIA, he's Xe, formerly Blackwater.

I thought it odd they'd cop to him being CIA so fast. I knew it had to be another cover story.

Confirmation that he worked for Xe could prove even more problematic than working for the CIA, given the extent of hatred towards Blackwater, whose staff have gained a reputation in Pakistan as trigger-happy. For Pakistanis the word "Blackwater" has become a byword for covert American operations targeting the country's nuclear capability. Newspaper reports have been filled with lurid reports of lawless operatives roaming the country.

www.guardian.co.uk... tan-cia-blackwater
edit on 23-2-2011 by apacheman because: add link

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I knew it!!!

Sorry OP, but it's a HOAX.

That is not the original article.

The original article came out of the ANI news service.

Which is, as far as I am aware, a legitimate source.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
By the way, the guy isn't CIA, he's Xe, formerly Blackwater.

I thought it odd they'd cop to him being CIA so fast. I knew it had to be another cover story.

CIA field agents almost always work for a private contracting company in order to hide their identity.

If the guy was Xe, it is highly likely he is a CIA agent or in the employ of the CIA.

The CIA runs Xe operations.

The CIA are the ones directing the war over there in Afghanistan, not the military. The military is a tool the CIA employs to achieve its socio-political agendas.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join