It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goochie Goochie Goo Prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ok I'm gonna try to explain this prank. My brother did it to my family and friends over the last couple holiday seasons and its hilarious if its done right.

Its called Goochie Goochie goo. It takes place around a table of 4 or more people usually.

So lets say I start it. I say, "everyone is gonna mimic what I do and its gonna go around the table"

So what I do is go "Goochie goochie gooo" to the person next to me (this is who the joke is on) and rub my finger on their cheek like a baby. Little does that person know that I have an ashtray on my lap and my fingers have ashes on them. Their cheek now has ashes on it and they have no idea.

Not knowing, they go :"goochie goochie" goo to the person next to them and it goes around the table. Everyone see's what the joke is by now, and they are laughing. Even the person with the ashes on their face is laughing but just because everyone else is laughing.

Eventually it gets back to me and I do it again, but in a different spot.. and it goes around and around. a couple more times.

By the end the persons face is covered in ashes, and they have no idea. At this point, everyone around the table is laughing like crazy. So is the ashy person, but still they have no idea.

The last part of the joke is that I take a mirror and go "goochie goochie goo" into the mirror and pass it around the table the opposite way.. everyone looks in the mirror and goes goochie goochie goo... It finially gets to the person with the ashes on their face and then they realize their face is covered in ashes.

At this point they either get pissed or laugh and run out the room. I guess its wierd when you realize everyone has been laughing at you the whole time.

I hope I explained this ok. I suggest you try it at your next party.

edit on 23-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Heh.. that's so bad it's good!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here's one my family has done in the past.

You set up an obstacle course around your garden or anywhere with plenty of space, then you allow the person to have a trial run around the obstacle course, then you blind fold them so they can do it again.

While someone is blind folding them, you remove all obstacles and set them on their way.

Hilarity ensue's.

new topics

join