It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How my girlfriend began to belive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Tonight, before 24:00 I was sitting peacefully in my girlfriends garden smoking (cigarettes) looking at the sky, when suddenly in a span of about ten minutes we would see a pretty amassing happening. I have made a graph to explain the occurrence witch is a little crappy because her computer just has paint on it but I gave my best.

Ok, first of all I�ll start with what we saw in the sky. We made out two types of objects; A was a smaller blinking thing that flew REALY fast threw the sky. We saw three of them in this night. It also blinked in different combinations.
B was a BIG thing that flew a little bit slower than A. Looked like a bright star.

1) Now we move on to what happened, well as I said I was sitting there looking at the sky when I spotted Object B flying almost a parallel to the horizon. After looking at it for about 10 sec. on the other side of the horizon I spotted 2 number A�s.
2) It got really interesting as it seemed they were all going to collide. I that instant 1 A object suddenly changed direction and flew in this way all over the sky till it reached the horizon on our backs. The other A disappeared and B flew in the same direction with no changes.
3) After about 8 minutes another A flew in almost the same direction as the last one all threw the sky�

All of the objects where just lights that where very far away and no sounds of airplanes where heard.

And this is why my girlfriend believes in UFOS now.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i think that this is kind of vague... the scetch is kinda difficult to interpret. if you can explain a little better in words what you saw, then maybe we can understand more.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sorry about that, I also thought it was crappy but it was late and I wanted to go to bed. Ok, let�s start again. Yesterday night my girlfriend and I spotted 4 UFOS doing some king of weird maneuver. At first we spotted one BIG sphere moving at fast speed through the sky almost parallel to the horizon. After a few seconds we spotted 2 other UFOS of another kind, these just had lights that blinked all the time in different combinations. These 2 objects where flying right into the big ones path and it looked like if they would collide. Just before they seemed to meet each other one of the blinking UFOS made a sharp turn and flew all over the sky into the horizon behind our backs. The big UFO kept its heading and eventually disappeared beyond our site. Eight minutes later we saw another one of the blinking UFOS flying almost the same path as the last one.

In the first part of the graph I tried to show how the UFOS looked. The first sketch show in witch combination the smaller UFOS would blink. The second sketch is kind of unneeded but I drew it in just for scale comparison.

In the lower part I made a sketch of the whole maneuver. The arrows indicate the direction of the UFOS.

All objects where just lights and they made no noise.

[edit on 17-7-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think they are some kind of top-secret government vehicles.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
maybe this is the explanation why we have the best weather in over two months today.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
this actually sounds like the one UFO i saw before... i'll share my story.

so i was in fourth grade, and like any other incredibly nerdy fourth grader, i begged and whined and cried until my parents paid for me to go to space camp. on the final night of the week there were supposed to be fireworks. it was a beautiful night for them... not a cloud in the sky. then, moments after everyone was amassed outside we were all hurried inside because of a deadly storm approaching. even as a kid i knew it was a lie because they would have known the storm was coming well ahead of time (even if were an airmass thunderstorm) and because it was such a clear night. anyway though, as we were walking back i looked up and saw two bright lights moving in the sky slightly towards each other. at about a 30-45 degree angle, i would saw. the two lights then collided or merged or something and shot off as one incredibly bright light (compared to surrounding stars.)

here's a bad drawing of what i saw:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Cmdr
Was your sighting in Detroit or somewhere else? I don't recall anything like that in the news.
CS

PS: I'm trying to rearrange my calendar to make the GL ATS Event!

[edit on 7/17/2004 by CommonSense]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, as a side note I have spoted other 3 UFOS all just balls of light far away from the same garden. No whitnesses though.
I thinking about buying a DV camera if I keep having this luck. Its the most I have ever seen in one place.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You may want to report ufo sightings.

Here are some links.

THE NATIONAL UFO REPORTING CENTER

Center for UFO Studies

MUTUAL UFO NETWORK, INC.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
People own nuthin� in this world, but they think they can�
If it ain�t about gold or money, it�s about Afghanistan�
Wanna know the truth?�Stop thinkin� about flowers and open you�re eye�s. 9/11, The biggest hoax, broken towers and lies.
I ain�t go stop, you thought president Bush was the sh/t�
Let me found out why he�s making deals with an Alien bitch.
People eating popcorn, behind the TV, believing everything they see, but now listin� to me�
It�s controlled man�Something is really wrong with you�re brain if you believe anything they say about some hijacked planes. Try to read between the lines, and see much more, try to see what this crazy world really got in store�
But I don�t blame us humans, we got a mind of our own, that�s the only reason why I was able to write this poem.
My only mission is to help people reach God�s faith, cause, that�s the only way to gain a ticket to the 4th gate!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
*UDATE*
Ok, last night we tried it again with great success. We spotted about 15 most of them little balls of light witch just flew at great speed threw the sky curving some times. At one point in time a plane flew by but the weirdest thing was this blinking little object flying I would say about 500 meters from it with constant velocity for some time.
I don't know why but right now there seems to be a hell lot of activity up oover basel.

[edit on 18-7-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I dunno about u guys, but the whole thing of people seeing one object split into several objects is getting kinda common. o.o

I'm not saying I don't believe you, because I have seen this happen before too.

top topics

join