It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest LunaCognita Video 2-23-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Luna's Latest Vid:

Direct Link (In case the embed doesn't work)
My personal comment on the video from youtube:

I've seen some pretty crazy stuff from you, Luna, but this takes the cake. I mean, space suits without astronauts, pyramids on the moon...
Those seem somewhat believable because you tend to include some good evidence along with your accusations.
This video on the other hand, is almost outrageous. You present absurd personal theories about symbology with virtually no proof to back them up.
So I propose a challenge for you; If you know this information to be true, go on camera saying so.

So ATS, what do you think? And if any of you have proof to back Luna's claims, I would appreciate it if you were to present it.

Note to Mods: If this is not the correct forum for this thread, feel free to move it.

edit on 23-2-2011 by FTD Brat because: fixing direct link

edit on 23-2-2011 by FTD Brat because: added note to mods

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

Omg!
It's on the side of the Starship Enterprise as well as on all of Starfleet uniforms.
It's all Gene Roddenberry's fault.

Seriously, I think a little too much has been read into this one, my friend.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bartibog

Tell me about it. It throws the validity of all of Luna's past videos into question in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have to agree. I have always liked lunacognitas video analysis of UFOs and he always seemed very neutral on the subject, but this video... I'm sure the number 7 must mean 'something' other than a recent reflection in a spacehelmet. I dunno.. It's just not like him..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

The most basic representation of going up to the stars is an arrow or 'vector' pointing up.

What other symbol springs to mind?

I'm fairly certain Zorgon posted a thread on the same idea a couple of years back. Luna could be a little late to the table on this one. Very nicely produced video though...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Well, there's the chalice and the blade, but what you're thinking of would be the blade. An upwards arrow meant to represent the male half of humanity.

Yeah, I had to go all Dan Brown on ya.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This vector worship by nasa and industry has been talked about quite a lot , usually by folks that are discussing freemasonry and secret societies within nasa or corporations..

there have also been odd vector shaped unidentified things photographed in space that are in some older videos I think.. They look exactly like the nasa chevron..

Some secret society theorists say it is a way of these people to show off the elite club they all belong to, by all using that logo.. like the secret handshake, if you will..

top topics

join