It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann Come Back... "Fok News Channel"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here it is, for anyone who's been wondering when & if Keith Olbermann would be back, look no more. As a huge fan of Keith, I was glad to hear that his stories & opinions would soon be returning to the limelight and it appears that his rebirth may be twofold.

According to this source; www.huffingtonpost.com... Keith will be launching the "FokNewsChannel" website "very, very soon" and I also noticed that Olbermann will be appearing in a new show on Current TV which is set to launch in late spring.

I know that many here don't agree but, IMO, "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" was one of the most truthful sources of current events available. Keith had a "no holds barred" program in which he didn't hesitate to point out the flaws in ideology regardless of the political affiliation of the culprit and I'm tickled pink that he's coming back.

Anyway, looks like the wait is over with regards to speculation, he's made his announcement. It's looking like the old saying, "You Can't Hold A Good Man Down" is proving to be truthful once again.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The day has finally come Flatfish, that I don't have to read your posts to realize that reading your posts is a waste of time.

Have a great day.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thats interesting. I don't mind Keith Olbermann. I like his brutal criticism of Fox News, he dishes it out where they deserve it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's apparent that some are more valued than others. Based on the statistics displayed in your own profile, you can rest assure that I won't lose any sleep over yours. By the way, you do know that you have the option to just "ignore" me with the simple click of a mouse, don't you?

Many of us here on ATS know what truth in reporting sounds like and I feel confident that I am not alone in welcoming Keith Olbermann back into the fray.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join