It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to allow crossdressers, draq queens, etc to service in the Military as is.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Barack Obama is being pressured by a team of activists to issue an executive order that would require the U.S. military to permit those individuals with a mental disturbance known as Gender Identity Disorder – including cross-dressers, drag queens, transsexuals, she-males and the so-called "intersexed" – to serve openly.

Now spearheading the new effort is the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network, an activist group whose leaders want Obama issue an executive order to force the Pentagon to ban immediately discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity (code for transsexuals, cross-dressers, drag queens, and she-males).

The group wants the same "rights" for individuals who have mental disturbances known as a Gender Identity Disorder (GID) or Transvestic Fetishism – both listed as mental illnesses in the APA's "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders" (DSM-IV-R).

LGBT activists on college campuses across the U.S. also are attacking the military and the ROTC for banning of transgendered and intersexed individuals from service.

Source

Our military will become a joke, a bunch of drag queens and cross dressers prancing around during military training. How will anyone take them seriously if some buffed up guy is running around in a skirt with lipstick on.

It's going to create a lot of problems.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Thread Title

Obama to allow crossdressers, draq queens, etc to service in the Military as is

Info from article:

Barack Obama is being pressured by a team of activists to issue an executive order that would require the U.S. military to permit those individuals with a mental disturbance known as Gender Identity Disorder – including cross-dressers, drag queens, transsexuals, she-males and the so-called "intersexed" – to serve openly.

Yeah....your title isn't mis-leading at all...now is it

Not to mention your article calls it a mental disturbance...wow.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Quick, let us get our torches and pitchforks and drive it back under the bridge from whence it came!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Misleading title, fear-based article from a biased right-wing Web site, no facts, more innuendo, another day in the conservative blogosphere.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hmm

Male soldier in uniform
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f08d733702b9.jpg[/atsimg]
Female solider in uniform
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de5db604421b.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow they are going to stick out like a sore thumb
Or were you imagining that they were going to be wearing pink stilettos and a backless dress?
edit on 22-2-2011 by davespanners because: wrong way round

edit on 22-2-2011 by davespanners because: grammer

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What are they hating on?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e05f416c0c0b.jpg[/atsimg]

Cross dressers in the Army are hilarious!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I highly doubt we will have another Max Klinger scenario.

Even if we did, how much would you complain if a soldier in size 16 stiletos saved your arse from impending doom? My guess would be not so much....

edit on 2/22/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Ah jeez! No more bathroom breaks in the middle of posting!

Sorry. And nice pic.

link   
Perfect.

We can assign them to Muslim nations.

They just LOVE homosexuals, crossdressers, etc., because Islam is so TOLERANT.

link   
reply to post by davespanners

That fricking cat is watching my every move man! Its bugging me out!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

You know the saying....whats good for the goose

this is bloody funny; if I was in the US military, I'd be bolting like wildfire and find a new occupation

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is one thing that should take place ASAP, can you imagine soldiers falling over from laughter instead of bullet's, I'm laughing already. The war would be over!!!!! OH, AND, P.S. I don't care if you don't think I'm funny!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Because just like how every gay guy wants to go up to every other guy he sees, take out his thingaling, and jam it right up in there, every individual who identifies as a different gender mentally than they are physically will prance around in a skirt and high heels while on a battlefield, shooting an assault rifle, and shooting people in the head.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
What are they hating on?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e05f416c0c0b.jpg[/atsimg]

Cross dressers in the Army are hilarious!

freaking hilarious!

Seriously dude if these people want to serve their country more power to them. The more the merrier....so I don't have to.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It's all fun and jokes in this thread, but just so everyone is aware, Obama has done no such thing as "allow crossdressers or drag queens" to serve in the military, beyond repealing "don't ask, don't tell". There must be 50,000 groups out there pressuring the president for one thing or another, that doesn't imply the president has anything to do with their cause. Obviously the OP is aware of this and is attempting to use word-association and misleading titles in his post to evoke a response from the homophobes on this site, which is hardly better than the article itself which attempts to associate Obama directly with some arcane group's request.

Since the OP's title states this in the past tense as a done deal, they he or she needs to prove this claim by showing us the piece of legislation that Obama signed allowing drag queens to serve in the military.

Otherwise, just another attempt at political trolling.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Because just like how every gay guy wants to go up to every other guy he sees, take out his thingaling, and jam it right up in there, every individual who identifies as a different gender mentally than they are physically will prance around in a skirt and high heels while on a battlefield, shooting an assault rifle, and shooting people in the head.

One thing about the basic training in the military it cures you of secrets real quick...I served with a few people I laterfound out were "gay" but they weren't "in your face" about it. If they are competent,trustworthy and reliable they may be accepted, if not its a self correcting situation.You are living real close with diverse heavily armed people in high stress environments.Forcing your way in where you may not be wanted may not be the best occupational choice.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Star for you as this azz clown just told the american people to suck it the hell up, then went on vacation, so yes it might be from bits and pieces of an article, but the man is a bum, and anyone on the streets could do a better job, so

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55

Now spearheading the new effort is the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network, an activist group whose leaders want Obama issue an executive order to force the Pentagon to ban immediately discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity (code for transsexuals, cross-dressers, drag queens, and she-males).

The group wants the same "rights" for individuals who have mental disturbances known as a Gender Identity Disorder (GID) or Transvestic Fetishism – both listed as mental illnesses in the APA's "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders" (DSM-IV-R).

LGBT activists on college campuses across the U.S. also are attacking the military and the ROTC for banning of transgendered and intersexed individuals from service.

Source

Our military will become a joke, a bunch of drag queens and cross dressers prancing around during military training. How will anyone take them seriously if some buffed up guy is running around in a skirt with lipstick on.

It's going to create a lot of problems.

Sounds like you have "cross-dressers, drag queens, transsexuals, she-males and the so-called 'intersexed' (probably don't even know what that means)" confused with transgendered... oh &...

TROLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!! *0*

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've seen loads of threads bashing diffrent groups on ats and on every one the majority of the members that have posted have simple taken them to be the pathetic jokes that they are.

keep up the good work ats

btw

never got the whole anti gays in the army, best army the world has ever seen (spartans) was gayer than *insert suitible parable here*

Not to mention the greatest stratergist in military history (Alexandra the great) I hear he was batting for both teams if you get my drift.

and as for issues of skirts, the scots have been wearing kilts for centuries and as far as I can see it didn't make them weak. (try and make fun of a scotish soldier for wearing a skirt if you dont believe me, ya liable to be walking home with your teeth in a bag.)

just thought, didn't the romans have little skirty things as well.

edit on 23-2-2011 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join