It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voice of America site hacked by Iranians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

(CNN) -- A group calling itself the "Iran cyber army" claimed responsibility Tuesday for hacking into a number of Voice of America internet pages, according to reports from both Voice of America and Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency.

Voice of America Hacked

Well well well looks like the Iranians have a cyber army of their own. Maybe wars in the future will be fought over the internet.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Darn those American......errr Iranians!!
Now i wanna go there and decimate their country too!
I can see all the flag waving about to happen.
The Americanss should buy it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Funny stuff right there. If the Iranians didn't kill there own protesters I would find the regime entirely comical.

I enjoyed the part where they wrote Hilary Clinton and told her to stop interfering in Muslim countries. I am not denying that we do, and more than I personally care to, however the current uprising (Iran included) are not demonstrating the Muslims population in the mideast is desiring a religious Iranian inspired regime. They want the same thing we all want, and the clock is ticking on the current Iranian regime.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah, the Iranian citizens have been protesting against the Iranian government for a long time now. Though, their revolutionary guards/secret police have been doing a good job at putting out the fire I feel if Libya succeeds in over throwing Gaddafi the Iranians are sure to follow. All they need is a little more supporters. The Iranian government can't put them all down, though I'm sure they will try.
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join