It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me or...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey c'mon guy's the OP's right !
Remember Simon Pegg and Nick Frost prepared us for zombie takeover in Shaun of the Dead ?
It all makes perfect sense to me now !

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I was in "Paul" as a background/extra and driver. It's a comedy that will appeal mostly to adolescents and the intellectually challenged. Good solid American entertainment!!!

Yeah, because we have never seen such foolish nonsense movies from any other country as they are more highly developed than America, right?

Come to think of it, your right. We did tend to corner the market early on on silly movies, but you can blame the advancement of our lifestyle in the early days (you know, the light-bulb, motion pictures, televisions, the internet....you know, the stuff you can't live without) that allowed us to produce so many crappy movies, lol.

I can easily overlook trashy movies as I drive home in my luxury car, to a nice house in a great neighborhood and a beautiful family. Sad that others can't without doing whatever they can to make a slight against one country versus another. This is a UFO forum, save your sleight of hand political banter for somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Did you read my OP in entirety? Probably not given the BS reply you decided to post.
I just happened to catch the trailer for the movie link I posted today...and another in a long line of movies dedicated to some sort of alien being.

Had you read, I stated I would like to believe...not that I did.
Did I say that disclosure was going to happen? Hmmmm...NO I did not. It was merely an observation on my part. For you to infer that I have no idea what capitalism, consumerism or whatever other "ism" you would like to throw in there, is ignorance on your part.

You have no idea who I am.

You have no idea what I know.

Don't make asinine comments. Looking over your posts, it seems that is all you are good at anyway. So unless you have anything constructive to add to this conversation stay away. If all you can do is insult everyone, I suggest you find another "hobby" and shut your cake eatin' hole.

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Has anyone notices the unusual amount of romantic comedies coming out this year? Especially compared to the alien movies? Is this some sort of romantic comedy disclosure? I could go on but you get the point.

These type of threads on here happen all the time. Any time there is something alien related someone wants to tie it to disclosure, as if it is even possible to have some secret group of folks controlling what movies get made and which ones don't.

The people that think any of this means something have no idea how capitalism, Hollywood and consumerism works. And that makes it easy for them to consider the absurd and improbable.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Then why, if your so involved in this, did you think that you see a simple alien movie coming out, look at all the others coming out, think that a thread that had the word "disclosure" in it tied to movies was warranted? Sure, it might have crossed your mind, but you could have done a simple search and contributed to any one of the hundreds of other threads about this very same thing, right?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There really are a bunch of jerks in here isn't there. It's getting worse.

I get it...IT'S A MOVIE...FOR ENTERTAINMENT VALUE.

Jeez a loo people...get a life instead of trolling ATS waiting to mock someone for a post they made.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Talk about reading to much into something.

Sheesh

Some of you people are unreal.

Simple post...simple question. Case closed. Move along.

reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Then why, if your so involved in this, did you think that you see a simple alien movie coming out, look at all the others coming out, think that a thread that had the word "disclosure" in it tied to movies was warranted? Sure, it might have crossed your mind, but you could have done a simple search and contributed to any one of the hundreds of other threads about this very same thing, right?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I can easily overlook trashy movies as I drive home in my luxury car, to a nice house in a great neighborhood and a beautiful family. Sad that others can't without doing whatever they can to make a slight against one country versus another. This is a UFO forum, save your sleight of hand political banter for somewhere else.

I can forgive you because you are new. You are not a mod to be telling anyone what to do on these boards.

You are a baiting troll.

Perhaps you should have a look at the T&C and this for sure....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IofRa
reply to post by zorgon

Some would argue that's when the preparing started, ey?

I think NASA thought it was the real deal

They commissioned the "Brookings Report" and wrote the "ET Law" based on that

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Hey c'mon guy's the OP's right !
Remember Simon Pegg and Nick Frost prepared us for zombie takeover in Shaun of the Dead ?
It all makes perfect sense to me now !

Well that did actually happen as is evidenced here on ATS so maybe there is something to the theory after all

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There have been two movies, two!, released in the past year about Rome's XI Legion Hispania that disappeared in Scotland in AD 117. There was a third movie released in 2007! That is three movies about a historical footnote; in the previous century of films there were exactly zero! What is the government trying to prepare us for!?!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join