It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellooo ATS, I have finally found you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi everyone, what a great site! I spied around for months before finally joining the fam. So, about me. I live in the good ol U.S of A. Born and raised. I'm married to my husband whom I've known for 10 years or more, we have a 1.7 year old daughter. I work for a non-profit, which is a conspiracy in itself, haha (long story). I attended Catholic school until the 8th grade and that experience alone was enough for me to want to learn more about life. I think my path to spiritual fulfillment/enlightenment wouldn't have come about until I started exploring different religions and cultures. I have been seeking information about anything and everything like I have found here on ATS. Really, I am so looking forward to digging deeper into this site. More about me... well, I enjoy a good scandal. I have a keen sense of people, and spend a lot of time watching and learning what motivates the masses. I am constantly surprised at how our world is changing and I am always trying to peer under the radar at what is really happening. Sometimes I think I have it all figured out and before I know it I am getting the rug pulled out. Well, I look forward to meeting some cool people! I hope I did okay on my first real thread

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi there! Welcome to the funny farm. I liked your introduction, it's nice to learn something about someone than just "Here I am!". Have fun while you are here and jump right in!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wildoracle13

Welcome to ATS! No doubt you'll get your kicks, esp when you can get involved into a forum. Everything is always a debate, some not so good, others are great! I think you'll grasp a good understanding on a broad perspective of people.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Thanks so much for the welcome, I am glad to meet ya.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Welcome! I hope you enjoy being here

I'm also new here, but I think this site is great and I'm looking forward to learning alot on here, as you are too!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hi wildoracle13, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Nice introduction.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well it's good to be found...

Now we need to find another hiding spot. Count to ten.....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hello wildoracle13
What a nice introduction and welcome to ATS..You did great on you frist thread and i hope to see you in the forums soon!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I just loled over your little couch man. Cute. I want to send a kissey face over to help him out from behind there. hahahaha

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Hello wildoracle13
What a nice introduction and welcome to ATS..You did great on you frist thread and i hope to see you in the forums soon!

That couch man was very cool!

Now I have the urge to look under all the pillows in my house.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

So, I would like to hear from you guys on what some of your favorite forums are or maybe some that you've recently haunted...? I am interested to know since I am like a crack addict on here and get stuck in one forum for days. Anyhoo, my favorite topics lately have been the crazy uprisings going on in the middle east. I mean, wtf. But I am not gonna break the rules by starting an official topic thread, just want to know what you fine folks are looking at these days, make sure I am not missing anything.

new topics

top topics

join