It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams to Break Bombshell Info on Alex Jones Show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Not my two favorite people on this planet but I do listen to them from time to time and I tell you, if this is ANOTHER AJ-hoax then, I am done forever with him BUT.....apparently Lindsey Williams has the most important warning to date.

He has been correct in the past especially about oil but I have a feeling (if this is not another Charlie Sheen marketing hoax) this will have to do with the dollar. Or maybe the Suez canal.

I thought I'd let people know in any event.
www.infowars.com...

I think he said Lindsey will be on in the third hour. So if this started 12PM EST then he should be on around 3PM? I don't know because it is a different time zone so check it out yourself.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks and please update us, although I know you will! Can't be there to listen at that time.

Wonder what it will be? Williams has an in with the oil industry, so I say it's oil related.

I received a personal email in the last week, from someone who would also be informed. It was cryptic, but said to stock up on food and fuel soon. Soon meaning in next couple months, as I read from it. Anectdotal info, I know, but add it to your other warnings from here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If its anything like his oil spill bombshells, I will not hold my breath.

(by the way buy his dvd set) lol

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
When theres news to be know please do tell, and well figure out if it is yet just more "Scare em all Al" propaganda like normal.
I can't bring myself to listen to him yell anymore and care even less to be tainted with his propaganda.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Lindsey Williams makes me laugh - he is so funny they way he tries to fear monger, "Oh my Lord you aren't going to believe this, you have to listen this, this is going to blow your socks off, listen up people, this is going to change everything, Oh my Lord...."

...and then he never really says anything shocking.
and I'm all, "WTF say it already!!!!"

edit on 22-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
OK perhaps i should look this up on my own but who is Lindsay Williams? I guess what im asking is she worth looking up? I have never heard of this person.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Nothing newer than what he's been saying along. He predicts the tension in the middle east will get worse and oil will reach 200 per barrel soon.

We already have 5 dollars per gallon up in Tampa Florida.

This "bomb shell' was just another tactic to get more listeners but it might be interesting to newbies.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

He has not said anything yet so how did you know this???

UPDATE: Well the Human was correct!! So how did Human know exactly what the bombshell was going to be.........

I listened in today out of boardom............I think anyone can speculate that oil prices are going up.........

But its just odd how Human anounced Lindseys bombshell prior to it hitting the internet air waves.........
I might add the AJ show is LIVE!!
edit on 22-2-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Who ever listened to this, please give us a recap. With more details than oil prices will go up, if there is any.
thanks.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

He has not said anything yet so how did you know this???

UPDATE: Well the Human was correct!! So how did Human know exactly what the bombshell was going to be.........

I listened in today out of boardom............I think anyone can speculate that oil prices are going up.........

But its just odd how Human anounced Lindseys bombshell prior to it hitting the internet air waves.........
I might add the AJ show is LIVE!!

Wait.

Is this true?

Does anyone have the exact time mr williams said this?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Human knew this because Lindsey Williams has been saying that the price of oil was going to increase to 150-200 per barrel for the last several weeks.

The only thing I see as being "bombshell information" coming out of this interview is that Lindsey Williams has basically added a date to the crash of the US dollar (end of 2012) and he basically said that all the turmoil in the middle east is being done to pick a fight with China..at least thats what I got out of it.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I listened to Alex Jones yesterday to see if Lindsey had any new revelations to announce that differed from his "Buy 6 Months Supply of Food Now!" or "Prices of Oil Will Skyrocket Tomorrow!" doomsday announcements. Unless he adds another detail today, I found nothing in the radio show that would incite me to start preparing for the apocolypse. It was truly the same information that I have been hearing from Williams for the past year.

I prefer to just use my common sense which is telling me that yes, changes are occurring on the economic front and preparations should be made to alleviate hard times that are coming. Make common sense decisions that don't include building a bomb shelter, but start implementing frugal living alternatives that will make the transition easier for yourself and your family.

I'll just have to say one thing about Alex Jones. This guy is going to have a heart attack if he doesn't calm down a little bit. He has also become very arrogant and cocky voicing his "Oh, what a heavy burden that has been placed on me to save my people" attitude. He kept mentioning his close personal relationship with Charlie Sheen and he paid him a visit to support him in his time of need. I thought violin music would start playing in the background at this point. It appears that the celebrity bug has bitten him in the a** and he is flaunting it. This guy is on a serious power trip. He is making a fortune on inciting fear.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There was a bit of new information, although the vast majority of what he says, he has said before.

The plan now, is that as the middle east crisis continues, it will spread to every oil-producing nation until the US won't be able to get oil from over there anymore. There will be a period of time in the US when the oil will stop flowing, that is, if they get their way. And that time will be sometime before the end of 2012.

That includes the US military, which is particularly troubling, since China has their new oil deal with Russia. So, hopefully our military has a plan for this time period, otherwise yikes. He also connected a few dots. So when these oil elites double cross the Arab nations on the deal Henry Kissinger made, they are going to be furious with the U.S. The T-bills and other US debt they have been buying becomes worthless, the dollar plummets, a new global currency is introduced, massive oil fields will be opened up for production at the price of at least $200/barrel.

The big news is the part where oil stops flowing, and we all better plan for that time, just in case this happens. Lindsey has been pretty accurate in the past, however much his presentation style annoys, and however much people like to just dismiss him.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

I had just listened to the interview again and came back to bring up this point. I think you are right, the actual "bombshell information" was probably about what Lindsey called the "double crossing" of the Arab Nations and how the US would no longer be able to use foreign oil.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Opinion / Prediction
I think the west is quite prepared to handle the situation should oil stop flowing from the middle east. They've been prepared for a long time too I'd wager.
Sure they'll let the price of crude go up to a dastardly amount before producing the fix; skim the cream while it's there.
The fix will be delivered by, and will be seen as a benevolent act from, someone high ranking.
Price of crude will go back down at least for Westerners, and the middle east will no longer be the big player in oil. US Dollar will be worth having in your pocket again.

Might take a while for this to happen...hmmm maybe not until the late months of 2012.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
There was a bit of new information, although the vast majority of what he says, he has said before.

The plan now, is that as the middle east crisis continues, it will spread to every oil-producing nation until the US won't be able to get oil from over there anymore. There will be a period of time in the US when the oil will stop flowing, that is, if they get their way. And that time will be sometime before the end of 2012.

That includes the US military, which is particularly troubling, since China has their new oil deal with Russia. So, hopefully our military has a plan for this time period, otherwise yikes. He also connected a few dots. So when these oil elites double cross the Arab nations on the deal Henry Kissinger made, they are going to be furious with the U.S. The T-bills and other US debt they have been buying becomes worthless, the dollar plummets, a new global currency is introduced, massive oil fields will be opened up for production at the price of at least $200/barrel.

The big news is the part where oil stops flowing, and we all better plan for that time, just in case this happens. Lindsey has been pretty accurate in the past, however much his presentation style annoys, and however much people like to just dismiss him.

Top 7 USA oil imports
www.globalpost.com...

It won't run dry, or stop flowing, it'll just be a little less. As well as the countries that the US imports oil from that are not in the middle east, they'll just use this as an excuse for more frakking and drilling for the oil in the US.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Human knew this because Lindsey Williams has been saying that the price of oil was going to increase to 150-200 per barrel for the last several weeks.

Nope.......

from: Human_Alien ......I was listening to it live. I am on the east coast. Maybe it aired an hour or two earlier although it was streaming live.

I am not a big fan of Lindsey but I will listen as I did during the AJ broadcast........I live in the central time zone of where this program is broadcasted "live"............11:00am - 2:00pm

As you can see from Human's comment he thinks it aired earlier

I don't know Human other than that he has been creating a lot of threads as of late.........and there is nothing wrong with that.......

I just caught he stated Lindsey comments prior to it being aired "live".........Nothing more.......

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Very logical video, most people get nervous when getting this information thus bias sets in and people discard specifics they could build on instead of ego setting in and fighting it, good luck to ya when it does set in......

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
For the most part I trust Alex Jones - although I am suspicious how he wasn't killed during that EndGame documentary he did in Ottawa. Maybe they weren't as 'balls-to-the-wall' back when it was made.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

I just caught he stated Lindsey comments prior to it being aired "live".........Nothing more.......

Yes... for the last several weeks Lindsey Williams has been saying that his sources told him that the price of oil would jump back to $150 to $200 a barrel. He said it in his most recent interview, but also said the same thing weeks ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join