It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking about this change in consciousness I suddenly realized .......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello people of the world. We all have been experiencing some really strange feelings and emotions recently, I for one have been having a hard time getting my head around all this pandemonious information we have all been receiving in the last years concerning many, many things. It has lead me to do my own research from scratch to try and understand "who we are and why we are here !".

There are many interesting FACTS about these subjects (Aliens, Spirits, Demons, Gods) to name just a few and I have been really trying to find out how I feel about the information provided by sites on the internet without being drawn in to the arguements of who is right or wrong. I think with any subjects there will always be opposing sides, even in the case of facts. my point before I move on is everybody on this planet has thier own opinion and idea of "who we are". whether they choose to admit it or not.

I have always been interested in the Super Natural and things out of the ordinary, so I suppose I´m sensitive to things which other people may or may not pay attention to ?. Over everything I have faith in mankind as a whole to make the right decisons at the right time. I am not talking about the select few in power or the goverments of the world ! I am speaking of us in the context of every man, woman, and child on the planet.

SO HERE GOES !!; After using all the information available via the internet about various topics and strange phenomena, ancient texts and wisdom, I had a stark and very vivid realization whilst in a very light, almost meditational type sleep. I realized that we are all part of the same thing, like a flower is connected to the plant and then to the earth. We are all part of each other and the universe. The problem of our race is our EGO which trys to make want more and more, cutting the throat of the next man to be better than he.

The Ego is our demise but on the up side I believe that this shift in consciousness is happening NOW and we as a people begin to realize that life is not about the rushing to get somewhere, BUT to enjoy where we are NOW. Of course I realize there are many people in the world that are in dreadful conditions and it´s not always a wonderful life, but if everyman knew that their soul is safe and will always continue as the universe does then we could make the lives of less fortunate peoples better.

So come on people, stop believing in what your told and start believing in what you feel, don´t fight the change which is happening in you right now.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
STAR! Well written. I have been feeling this rise in consciousness for a few years now. The idea (truth?) of a Universal Consciousness is more beautiful and connecting than any religion could possibly be (no offense to religious readers) because different dogma's do not create the sense of unity but isolate us from eachother.

"I am he as you are he and you are me and we are all together." - The Beatles

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My native american people have been saying this for generations. It is however harder to put into perspective these days with all of the distractions of information being thrown at us from all directions.

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
-Chief Seattle

I only hope that more people wake up to this realization. I do fear that with so much information people will not see the truth around them.

-Red

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The shift in consciousness does not start until March 9th.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

That might be so, but it doesn't mean that some people haven't already caught on. I feel like I have been "conscious" for years and am just waiting for the others to jump aboard.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
The shift in consciousness does not start until March 9th.

What makes you say that?

Info please.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I don´t believe there´s a set date ! as the good person above said " it´s been happening for years" it´s just a case of the individual taking notice of it.

Mine has definitely begun, when yours will I can´t answer.

new topics

top topics

join