It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Convincing UFO Video Evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I'd like to start by sharing my belief on what a UFO actually is. I am of the opinion that a UFO is exactly what the acronym says.

Unidentified = Something not known

Flying = Showing characteristics of intelligent flight. Not floating or static

Object = Something that has mass

This being said, I do not claim that anything being shown was made by ETs, Nazis still living in Antarctica, or citizens from the Hollow Earth. These video's, I believe, show evidence that UFOs are real and I make no other claims.

Let's get this show on the road...

Here is one that most of you are not a stranger to. I like this one because CGI and other camera trickery can be ruled out. It has become known as STS-75's "The Tether Incident." This took place in December of 2006 in space. NASA built a 12 mile tether that was intended to be used to tow and place satelites. The tether snaps and the 12 mile long object floats off into space. Now, this event happened on live TV. NASAs official explanation is "ice particles close to the camera lens." This event has been discussed here on ATS in these threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some have claimed the objects are a lens artifact. This claim does not support the fact that we are seeing these objects move BEHIND the 12 mile long tether while showing characteristics of intelligent flight.

Enjoy this version with analysis:

Next we have an event that took place in Turkey.

This extraordinary incident took place in a compound in Kumburgaz/Istanbul and was witnessed by many residents and filmed by the same night guard, Yalcin Yalman as it was in 2007. (I think he's referring to another part of the video, as in the 2007 footage is also Yalcin Yalman's.)

During the 4 months, between May and September 2008, many nationwide UFO sightings were reported from different parts of Turkey, while some of them were filmed and photographed and aired. Within that same period of time, these objects were also witnessed by the residents of the Kumburgaz/Yeni Kent Compound and were caught on video several times by night guard named Yalcin Yalman and this footage is considered the closest and the most significant images ever filmed around the world.

There was an ATS thread that discussed this.
This case has been heavily scrutinized and still stands as a unexplained event.

are these the pilots?
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Next we have a daytime event captured by a group of tourists at the Grand Canyon.

"The Japanese tourists are laughing and wondering what the shiny object is at first, then after zooming in, he excitedly states that it is a UFO. He then gives the video camera to his friend , but can't find it looking through the lens, so his friend tells him to zoom out first, then zoom in on the shiny object. At which time, he does confirm that it is a UFO he says, It is, it really is a UFO. "

The next video is of an event that takes place in Gulf Breeze, FL. It is a well known "hotbed" for UFO activity.

Here is a very strange event that took place in Israel. It has become known as Israel's "Giant UFO."

I feel these videos bring some great visual evidence to the claim that UFOs exist. With thousands of photographs and thousands of eye witnesses I believe the evidence is quite overwelming. I must say, however, the evidence that the UFOs are made by ET I have yet to find.

I hope you enjoyed...

edit on 22-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
whoosh

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Some very good videos and evidence there. It's a shame all these videos are swallowed up by virus fakes like the jerusalem UFO one, they are hiding extremely good videos like these.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Woooww, these video clips were really nice. I have not seen these before, but those are the videos that you want to be show on the forum, i hope there will be more them soon, hopefully new from this year

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
First in foremost, I believe without a doubt anti-gravity propulsions vehicles are flying around in our skies. The real debate is whether or not these are alien craft, U.S. secret craft or both. Either way we are looking at a major scientific break through. If these are not aliens, then our government has made some radical breakthroughs in physics and have kept it secret for decades. On the other hand if Aliens are coming here, thats an even greater discovery. Despite the difficulty in showing absolute proof, I still believe we are being visited. It amazes me how 90% of the globe believes in an invisible spirt that created the world and mankind without having evidence but they have difficulty believing in UFOs without evidence. And you would think the existence of UFOs are far more realistic. (acoms razor) "The simplest solution tends to be the correct one" (an invisible spirit created us magically with the wave of his hand or we were genetically engineered?) The complex nature of the human body is indeed evidence we were created by some sort of intelligence.

I'm not saying God doesn't exist but I think history unfolded very differently from what we have been taught and God is very different from what we interpret him to be.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Greensboro1978 because: edit text

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensboro1978

I agree with everything you said. It's a process though, once you believe UFOs are real. The human brain starts churning up ideas. These ideas stem from logic, deduction, religious belief, education, and personal expierence. The brain has a thirst for comprehension. People, who become UFO believers, are left with a tricky question. Where did they come from? It would appear that Occam's Razor would suggest that UFOs are merely advanced craft made by the "Black Projects" from the wealthiest/advanced nations of Earth. Is this really the simplest explanation though? It is the easiest for the polulace to absorb without a massive paradigm shift. It also fails to answer all the questions. What about the sightings pre-1950? I can accept that the "Black" government is 40 years more advanced than what the general public suspects. I find it hard to believe we had anti-gravity saucer craft in 1901 or even 1947. It is also quite a stretch for a secret this old to be kept up this long.

I am leaning towards off planet intelligent life as Occam's slice of easiest explanation. With the possibility of 2.5 Sextrillion planets in the "goldilocks" throughout the Universe, it is a mathematical certainty that intelligent life is out there. What is the percentage of these planets, harboring intelligent life, that are at least 200 years more advanced than we are? My opinion, is MOST of them.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Good post, the tether incident fascinates me. I never cares about ufo's at all until I saw this. The camera operator also attempts to zoome in to block them out (and fails) and if they were natural then surely that would have been talked about instead of being totally ignored more or less as they look amazing, more so than the tether.

After his I began to look up more finding and this still is one of the most fascinating ones i've seen. Debunkers havent come close imo to explaining it and at this time I didnt want to believe it. I went out myu way to look up explanations and none made sense to me at all. Needless to say over the next few days I was pretty confused and wanted to share it with people, but didnt want to be labeled as a ufo nut by friends who dont share my enthusiasm to explain what is being seen.

If the camera operator was so look at them am act suprised then maybe I woulda believed that they were unsure about them, but it seems clear that they knew what these were and were a bit pissed that they showed up unnanounced

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

It could be the beings from hollow earth. Who knows. I haven't seen one personally. I would be astonished.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sixneuproele

They could be from "Hollow Earth," I just don't see evidence to support that claim in any of these videos.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Some have claimed the objects are a lens artifact. This claim does not support the fact that we are seeing these objects move BEHIND the 12 mile long tether while showing characteristics of intelligent flight.

It has actually been proven that objects appear to go behind the object in the foreground depending on the lighting etc and other factors. It is actually a very easily reproduced. In an episode of UFO Hunters they did an easy experiment showing how this is done when they were analyzing this exact same NASA tether incident.

That video from from Florida has also been disproven on another show. I forget the name of the show but it is with a somewhat younger cast and they examine several videos at the start and decide which ones they want to actually go investigate. They cover everything paranormal to UFO's etc.

I'm not claiming that they are all in fact hoaxes. But, you also can't definitively say these are the best videos proving the existence of UFOs either terrestrial or extraterrestrial when there is strong evidence on how they can be hoaxed. They are very interesting videos to watch none the less.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarlaan

It has actually been proven that objects appear to go behind the object in the foreground depending on the lighting etc and other factors. It is actually a very easily reproduced. In an episode of UFO Hunters they did an easy experiment showing how this is done when they were analyzing this exact same NASA tether incident.

That video from from Florida has also been disproven on another show. I forget the name of the show but it is with a somewhat younger cast and they examine several videos at the start and decide which ones they want to actually go investigate. They cover everything paranormal to UFO's etc.

I'm not claiming that they are all in fact hoaxes. But, you also can't definitively say these are the best videos proving the existence of UFOs either terrestrial or extraterrestrial when there is strong evidence on how they can be hoaxed. They are very interesting videos to watch none the less.

Please... Debris and Iceparticles can´t change their directions like it shows in the tether incident. And they sure don´t disappear into thin air and show up in a different place before. There is so much proof all around us but nobody wants to know the thruth. Sometimes it´s pretty ridicilous if you´re listen to the sceptics.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Don't blame skeptics for the lack of compelling evidence of your innermost fantasies. They are not the ones producing blurry videos, or propelling videos that have very rational explanations to the forefront of this subject.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

You´re kidding right? There is evidence everywhere. There are Videos that show "Comets" turn corners or accelerating and disappear into thin air. And their is no logical explanation. NASA had never explained one incident about the "comets". They just say its debris or iceparticles. Yeah right.

edit on 22-2-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The Grand Canyon video was up for discussion here last year, and if I remember correctly it was shown to be nothing but a reflection from an object on the other side of the canyon.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ha ha, your talking about the "comets" that happen to change direction at the same time the shuttle's positional thrusters were firing? LOL.

Either way, this illustrates a point. Folks like you tell us they are "here" and all around us, but the evidence always has such a two sided explanation. I want to believe they are here too, but most folks like me have a higher standard than folks like you.

I would have thought, as much as some push this subject and try to convince others about how common aliens and ufo's are that we would have better evidence to discuss. Wonder why we don't?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Ha ha, your talking about the "comets" that happen to change direction at the same time the shuttle's positional thrusters were firing? LOL.

No. I´m talking about Videos from people all over the world with a steady telescope. I don´t believe in anything from NASA. How ever the tether incident is pretty ironic because they were showing the evidence right under their noses to the public. They even tried to zoom in to hide the UFOs.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
yea i saw this video on the history chanel they say it could be ice crystals in space capturing the light of the sun producing the shape you see.im not a skeptic i just want to know what is real and what is fake in the paranormal and the unknown.i try to explain the evadance with logic first before jumping to conclusions like this.remember space has allot of and debres out there.from satelite and launch parts to space dust.so this could be anything.....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

That theory would make sense if the background the reflection is suppose to becoming from was in focus. I must also say that is a curious shape for a reflection to form.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarlaan

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have found the video that the UFO Hunters did:

This is a very well explained explanation for what is being seen in the "Tether" video.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There is a UFO base in the Grand Canyons

top topics

<<   2 >>

join