It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Libya fighter jets attack protesters in Tripoli"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Libya Fighter jets attack protesters...

TRIPOLI — Libyan military aircraft fired live ammunition at crowds of anti-government protesters in Tripoli, Al-Jazeera television reported Monday. "What we are witnessing today is unimaginable," said Adel Mohamed Saleh, an activist in the capital whose accounts could not be independently confirmed. "Warplanes and helicopters are indiscriminately bombing one area after another. There are many, many dead.

This is pretty extreme and cowardly honestly. Its one thing to shoot innocent protesters on the ground and its a whole other level of cowardice to face these protesters from the air...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Already covered this, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Considering the turmoil spreading across the ME at an alarming rate I wonder how long, until they start carpet bombing, smart bombing, their own people? I never thought a group of protesters could be so incredibly dangerous they would need to be attack from the air...

Clearly an act of desperation to hold onto the dictatorship through fear, I wonder how far they are willing to take things? They have no problems opening fire on groups of people with flags, signs, possibly rocks with armored vehicles, fighter jets and helicopters.

I wonder at what point of destruction of a countries people do other nations step in and help out?

The US is always hot on top of stepping into other countries business when its in their interest and the country can offer something of value, but when they honestly do need help but have no possible return on investment...we simply butt out?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Please use the link above that was kindly provide by v1rtu0s0

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join