It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decent evidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
hi all,
I am a long time believer in life from other worlds and despite the small ammount of blurry, out of focus and almost non-existent photographical evidence i do believe .....but now seriously i know tptb try very hard to keep this info ats but with the millions of cameras and camcorders about does anyone olse feel there should be some clear, focused an sharp images about with undeniable proof ...for example a nice saucer with an ET looking out a window or view hole etc..

or have i missed this, is it out there ?

im dissapointed in the government why spend so much time and money trying to hide it ...how ugly can the truth be ?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

You know the thousands of people who just disappear each year and are never seen again?

They are being harvested with the cooperation of Earth governments, in exchange for not invading. I refer you to the Twilight Zone episode "How to serve man".

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

On what grounds do base that statement?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

The Dulce Facilities.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

while i have heard of this many times in the past again i must ask .....what about the undeniable proof of this...its just not redily available...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

Sounds belivable

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
well i guess that the best ve have is just blurry orbs hehe ...it cant be long until something decent is captured

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

So let me get this straight. There are no undeniable videos of UFO's because the people that made the videos were harvested by aliens, at the permission of the government, to stop an alien invasion via the dulce facilities?

I just needed to type that because I was confused, but now I have, it has all became very clear to me! How insightful!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
lol... does that mean their cameras were harvested too?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Haven't you heard of the conspiracy chip? TPTB have mandated that a special microchip is installed onto all recording device micro-circuitry. It will automatically cause fuzzy pic's and/or screen shakes whenever alien technology is being recorded.
Seriously, I think that there has been a lot of good evidence over the years, but between the disinfo agents, TPTB, and the I-don't-believe-anything skeptics, everything gets removed, confiscated, or labelled as a hoax, whether it's true or not. Unfortunately, you have to trust your own intuiton and research and the he** with eveyone else.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
this is one of those where there is a possible UFO in the picture but i bet you cant find it due to tptb jedi mind tricks

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17ebd1e088ba.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have been waiting for decent evidence all my life. I thought the advent of modern technology would help the average Joe Sixpack shed light on this. But the only thing it has done it cloud the issue further. More blurry photos, more useless eyewitness testimony, more "youtube" videos of airplanes landing....

And is it just me, or did the internet actually make people more gullible and ignorant, or were they there the entire time and just didn't have a connection to the entire world to display their gullibility or ignorance?

Being newer around here and reading some of these threads.......wow! I can see clearly now why this subject is in the state that it is in. And this is one of the better boards out there.....so it gets worse from here...imagine that, lol....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

Oh those funny Jedi's.....uh oh, I can't turn off my light saber....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokzik
this is one of those where there is a possible UFO in the picture but i bet you cant find it due to tptb jedi mind tricks

It is impossible to dispute this evidence .Look at the size of the orbs.They are tremendous,otherwordly.I can see I havent seen anything like them in these parts.Further research needs to be done to authenticate the authenticity and to make sure they are not fake.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

What UFO?
I wonder if she's on a motorboat? They should blow that picture up and make it as a poster for the guys here at ATS. It covers my two favorite subjects
edit on 2/22/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

they don't look fake for me.. but we should ask for a real expertise

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

It is impossible to dispute this evidence .Look at the size of the orbs.They are tremendous,otherwordly.I can see I havent seen anything like them in these parts.Further research needs to be done to authenticate the authenticity and to make sure they are not fake.

I see we have similar interests. I will go ahead and make the sacrifice to authenticate the object(s) in question. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I was just like you OP, deep I knew that there should be something else, that all those people could not be crazy, not all of them at least.
That new videos would finally shed some light on the mystery, I went to conferences, lectures, and even international congresses, and one day, out of nowhere, I had contact.
That day much fell into place, the evidence was there all along, its just the mindset that changes, I was the believing skeptic, as one ATS member is called btw, nothing convinced me until I had them up close and personal and wanted it to stop , or something.

If such is your urge, go find them, seek them out, they listen, but in most of the case, they wont come to your door unless you have something they need, and if such is the case, be glad they have the "humanity" to even knock

I was told to look in the desolate places and that is what I did, I went to the desert and maybe I got lucky, maybe I was in the wrong place at the right time who knows, my words mean nothing my friend, you can believe anything you want, they are real and they are out there...

cheers!

BTW, I wonder what planet the crew of the UFO in the above picture where from?
abduct me!
edit on 22-2-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by greybeard1

Originally posted by brindle

I see we have similar interests. I will go ahead and make the sacrifice to authenticate the object(s) in question. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.
Let the world know the origins

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

im dissapointed in the government why spend so much time and money trying to hide it ...how ugly can the truth be ?

This Ugly

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join