It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do Aliens Build Underground Bases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
More and more now the notion of undgerground alien bases are becoming real to me. Evidence shows that in the 40s alien operations dramatically picked up and during the 50s UFO sightings were seen just about everywhere. Would it be logical for a species more advanced than humans just to fly over the world looking at things or be more interactive, abducting humans and cattle? So when the story of Charles Hall during the late 60s came out of him having knowledge of an alien underground base in Dreamland Nevada it was easier for me to believe. For the last 40 years since then we have had numerous sources claim that at least one alien underground base does or did exist in the US.

My question is how do you think the aliens constructed the underground bases? Even their craft, aliens have long skinny arms, and long fingers that do not look as mechanical as a human's hands. I cannot picture a garage shop area with a whole bunch of aliens assembling parts and boring through tunnels. Is it possible that the aliens create the bases through complete magic, miraculously changing matter before their very eyes as if they were gods? There is no logical way a car or plane can be abducted by a UFO while traveling but we have honest reports of this happening in the past. They have a beam or technology that can let matter go through matter, but I have no idea how the construction of a base with alien technology would occur.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I don't fully believe in underground alien bases but from what abductees and contactees have said on ATS in particular (I'd never heard of Billy Meier before joining and having seen him....yeah, don't trust him), greys seem to be of a 5th or 6th dimension compared to our 3rd dimension which is how they can move through walls and windows to get into people's houses to watch or abduct as they sleep.

I can only guess that if that were the case, they wouldn't need to physically create anything with their own hands unless they have some sort of "lower race" to do it for them as we had lower class people crafting weapons and vehicles for wars before the advent of robotics began to be used in factories.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of it all but I always thought that a race this advanced could probably (and simply) teleport any volume of any material in any shape to any quantum destination instantly.

It might be as simple as taking a 3d map on a display, shaping it and "printing" the effect in the desired location. Voila, a massive underground base.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
My question is how do you think the aliens constructed the underground bases?

You would have to find an underground base and have a team of people inspect it carefully to find out how it was constructed.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

More and more now the notion of undgerground alien bases are becoming real to me. Evidence shows that in the 40s alien operations dramatically picked up and during the 50s UFO sightings were seen just about everywhere.

Which evidence shows that during the 1940 alien operations dramaticaly picked up? I was under the impression that no one has even proven the existance of alien visitation to this planet yet, so suggesting that the operations of a still unconfirmed group of unidentified lifeforms is increasing in any given time frame is a little premature. Its putting the cart somewhat before the horse.Dont get me wrong, Im a believer, but you cant go on about bunker cutting aliens without some sort of proof they were there. Its all in the wrong order!
Aside from that ,isnt it strange that the 1940s were one of the busiest periods from a military perspective that have ever been witnessed by mankind? Isnt it also true that the threat of the "Bomb" had every major power throwning resources at underground testing and security bunkers right around that time?

Would it be logical for a species more advanced than humans just to fly over the world looking at things or be more interactive, abducting humans and cattle? So when the story of Charles Hall during the late 60s came out of him having knowledge of an alien underground base in Dreamland Nevada it was easier for me to believe. For the last 40 years since then we have had numerous sources claim that at least one alien underground base does or did exist in the US.

Assuming ones capacity to think like a being which has traveled the cosmos at approaching or above the speed of light, is quite a leap. In my opinion, there is no man, nor organisation on this planet that has the psychological capability to use his reason to unravel the behavioural psychology of an alien being. What is logical for mankind, may not be logical for any other species.
With regards to the claims of alien bases made over the 40 years between the Charles Hall incident and now, do any of these claims have anything but witness reporting to back them up ? Have civillians ever entered and had tests performed on any of these locations by independant scientific organisations? What were the results?

My question is how do you think the aliens constructed the underground bases? Even their craft, aliens have long skinny arms, and long fingers that do not look as mechanical as a human's hands. I cannot picture a garage shop area with a whole bunch of aliens assembling parts and boring through tunnels.

I fail to understand the "Even thier craft" part of the sentence... it doesnt go anywhere... even thier craft ,what? Its true that alien hands do not appear as powerful and dexterous as human hands, but we know nothing of thier actual physiology, for instance the tensile strength of thier flesh, thier sinew (if they have sinew at all) or for that matter even the most basic information on any of thier biological construction. How can we make assumptions about thier strengths and weaknesses, when we have no firm basis for any assumption about the strength or the weakness of the most simple elements of thier bodies? The answer is we cannot assume anything, and rather than ceaseless and unhelpful speculation, we SHOULD be about the business of finding these things out, so that we eventualy DO have some firm ground to plant a hypothesis about these creatures in!
Whats worse, is that we actualy have no reliable photographs of these creatures, so we cannot even say wether our preconceptions about how these beings look are accurate or not! Again, speculating into the sheer void of ignorance is light shed on a pit of solid shadow. It reveals nothing.

Is it possible that the aliens create the bases through complete magic, miraculously changing matter before their very eyes as if they were gods? There is no logical way a car or plane can be abducted by a UFO while traveling but we have honest reports of this happening in the past. They have a beam or technology that can let matter go through matter, but I have no idea how the construction of a base with alien technology would occur.

Anything is possible, the manipulation of matter, its place in the space time continuum and various other massively impressive tricks! However, the only thing that would interest the world is PROOF of any of it. And there isnt any , mores the pity. We have nothing to go on, because all the evidence of aliens amounts to is an awful lot of paperwork and virtualy NO solid, testable, irrefutable evidence, and making assumptions based on such shakey ground is foolish.
However, if you are going to speculate, do not involve magic in your thinking . Magic is not required to change matter before ones eyes. Very well focused kinds of radiation of various sorts would do the job just as well .

edit on 21-2-2011 by TrueBrit because: missed a vital word or two out.

edit on 21-2-2011 by TrueBrit because: further missing words, my humble apologies

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well if they are indeed down there and if they do exist in a different dimension, then that would also mean our "underground" may actually be their "surface".

But if not, maybe they also have illegal "aliens" digging their trenches and tunnels.

Next question would be, are there any extraterrestrial coyote smugglers?

I'm not pokin' fun, I'm actually somewhat serious.
Think about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
you want to know how these "aliens" build their underground bases, and you even describle how they look like?

wouldnt it be better to prove their existance before going as far as trying to figure out details about them and their "activity"?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Which evidence shows that during the 1940 alien operations dramaticaly picked up? I was under the impression that no one has even proven the existance of alien visitation to this planet yet, so suggesting that the operations of a still unconfirmed group of unidentified lifeforms is increasing in any given time frame is a little premature.

You're totally right here, I double checked today and there is just enough evidence that the UFO and foo fighter sightings of the 1940s were from man made saucers, glowing orbs and the such. There is not much evidence supporting they were alien, Colonel Philip Corso is someone I think told the truth about Roswell, you may not believe him about the crash.

Assuming ones capacity to think like a being which has traveled the cosmos at approaching or above the speed of light, is quite a leap. In my opinion, there is no man, nor organisation on this planet that has the psychological capability to use his reason to unravel the behavioural psychology of an alien being. What is logical for mankind, may not be logical for any other species.

We may not be able to grasp alien logic but at least was can understand that it is much more improved than human logic. Humans can understand alien psychology, study and reason behavioural traits just like any animal or living being. They may not know what an alien understands but they can guess how much more intelligence it is in comparison to themselves. Also your dealing with psychic beings.

With regards to the claims of alien bases made over the 40 years between the Charles Hall incident and now, do any of these claims have anything but witness reporting to back them up?

I am back and forth about Charles, in 2004 he was interviewed at the site so I gues that would mean the aliens left,lol. Why I am a believer is because a couple other people who were there were interviewed in their old age and confirmed what they called Range Four Harry the radioactive horse. The aliens would huddle together and glow while walking in the valley, amazing story when they confirmed a lot of other things.

I fail to understand the "Even thier craft" part of the sentence... it doesnt go anywhere... even thier craft ,what? Its true that alien hands do not appear as powerful and dexterous as human hands, but we know nothing of thier actual physiology, for instance the tensile strength of thier flesh, thier sinew (if they have sinew at all) or for that matter even the most basic information on any of thier biological construction. How can we make assumptions about thier strengths and weaknesses, when we have no firm basis for any assumption about the strength or the weakness of the most simple elements of thier bodies?

It sounds like you know what I mean because you inspired me to think out of the box, I think it is likely for aliens to have strong hands and I'm not sure why I pictured them as weak. They are skinny but they may have inner strength and focus that I did not assume. There is no evidence for them being weak so thank you for bringing that to my attention.

However, if you are going to speculate, do not involve magic in your thinking . Magic is not required to change matter before ones eyes. Very well focused kinds of radiation of various sorts would do the job just as well.

Magic and aliens go together to me, there is something about the occult and paranormal that goes hand in hand with them. I don't know what it is but I hope that it is not an evil or dark force as some evidence says.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

My attitude to the subject is as follows. I believe that aliens exist. Mathematicaly speaking there must, in the vast swathes of unexplored space , be a considerable number of intelligences out there, making thier way in the cosmos, perhaps very much like we do, and then again perhaps in a format we would only recognise after serious study, perhaps hyper intelligent beings made of what appears to be rock, with nervous sytems bound to the mineral strata in thier physical make up, perhaps sentient clouds of gas , or puddles of liquid consisting of trillions upon trillions of linked bacteria, which operate as a whole being.

I have no doubt that there are myriad examples of sentient and intelligent life in the universe of various shapes and sizes and chemical content. However, with regards to thier visitation of this planet I come upon a dilema. Being a massive geek for Star Trek (any of them, its the format that does it for me) makes me instantly interested by the idea of alien visitation, fixated by the idea of first contact with an alien intelligence. Naturaly you might think, I must be firmly in the UFO are alien craft camp. You would however, be mistaken in this assumption, for you see, although I am a massive fan of science fiction, I am also a follower of science. I therefore cannot blindly say, that I believe ANYTHING I do not have some solid evidence for.

I accept that there are some very interesting cases bought by abductees, farmers who have had thier cattle mutilated, and people who have "seen things" in general. But the unfortunate fact is, that what evidence there may be, that can categoricaly prove the existance of extra terrestrial existance, has either never been found, or has been hidden from public view, and never tested by independant scientific organisations. Without this elusive link, I cannot proclaim to believe that aliens have visited the Earth, and until I see that evidence, and the results of the analysis performed upon it I will not change my tune. This has never stopped me arguing against those who say that cattle mutilation could have been done by mankind, since forensicaly , this is clearly impossible in the majority of cases.

I have heard of many examples of what I call cultist UFOlogy. There are those who think that the study of the alien phenomenon should be studied by meditatiors , shamans, psychics, mediums, channelers and other similar methods. The people either practicing or sponsoring such people and methods, claim intimate knowledge of the politics, the spirituality, and the culture of alien lifeforms, but not once, not one single time, has it ever been proven that any of these claims are actualy true. The problem I have with this belief system, is that it seperates proper investigation from the subject entirely, replacing investigation with a mode of information gathering that cannot be independantly verified, cannot offer physical evidence to work from, and ultimately from the point of veiw of science , has NO value whatsoever.

However, you have only to look to projects like the Kepler space telescope, to see the fantastic leaps in knowledge that can be attained by concentrating humanities efforts on the scientific exploration of the subject of hunting down the evidence for alien lifes existance. Hundreds of new exo planets discovered every few months, one thousand five hundred so far. Many of these are interesting to space science, but several are VERY interesting in terms of astrobiology since even the most learned scientists in the field agree that theres a good chance that some of these already harbour life of one sort or another. You have only to observe also, the many newly discovered creatures , living on our own planet, and the work done by those who have researched thier existance, that life itself may not be as limited in terms of the places where it may be found, as we thought just a few years ago. Life is now known to be possible in circumstances in which we though it was impossible for life to be, in total darkness, with no oxygen, with high concentrations of salt, with no minerals on which to feed... there is even a lifeform on this planet which can be buried for 34,000 years and go into a hibernation which will see it awaken the moment it is revealed to the sky again. These discoveries amount to more proven progress in the search for extra terrestrial life, than do all the prattlings of mystics and shamans, and the charlatans like Greer and Collier. The simple reason for that, is that while the mystics may say an awful lot, they can prove nothing, and rely purely on the faith of those who follow thier activities. But every single byte of data which science records on this subject, can, assuming it is made public, be verified independantly by learned civillians, or educated laymen, without any special training, lotus positions, chants or charms.
Results obtained from unscientific methods, are functionaly useless in terms of proving alien existance, and as such have zero value to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There could be naturally occuring caverns beneath the Earth, all they would need to do is find out where they are and tunnel to them.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
double post
edit on 22-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

reply to post by greyer

I accept that there are some very interesting cases bought by abductees, farmers who have had thier cattle mutilated, and people who have "seen things" in general. But the unfortunate fact is, that what evidence there may be, that can categoricaly prove the existance of extra terrestrial existance, has either never been found, or has been hidden from public view, and never tested by independant scientific organisations. Without this elusive link, I cannot proclaim to believe that aliens have visited the Earth, and until I see that evidence, and the results of the analysis performed upon it I will not change my tune. This has never stopped me arguing against those who say that cattle mutilation could have been done by mankind, since forensicaly , this is clearly impossible in the majority of cases.

I would continue studying the abductee and cattle mutilation evidence, my personal belief is that all else will get you nowhere. There is a large picture that cannot be seen unless all stories and evidence has been uncovered. Once the large picture is seen, people like Paul B. and Myrna H. are the true leaders to the incredible UFO truth, the US government having knowledge of alien operations? Trust me I never wanted to believe it but all the evidence points in that direction, oh so much they would laugh if they believed their truth couldn't be believed because it was too far fetched.

Originally posted by SystemResistor
There could be naturally occuring caverns beneath the Earth, all they would need to do is find out where they are and tunnel to them.

Imagine a species 100 times evolved that does not want to let anybody know of their operations. This species must not be encountered, in no way would I want to interupt the alien species, and I would not want them to know of my studies.

edit on 25-2-2011 by greyer because: 2nd quote

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

reply to post by greyer

I would continue studying the abductee and cattle mutilation evidence, my personal belief is that all else will get you nowhere. There is a large picture that cannot be seen unless all stories and evidence has been uncovered. Once the large picture is seen, people like Paul B. and Myrna H. are the true leaders to the incredible UFO truth, the US government having knowledge of alien operations? Trust me I never wanted to believe it but all the evidence points in that direction, oh so much they would laugh if they believed their truth couldn't be believed because it was too far fetched.

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Imagine a species 100 times evolved that does not want to let anybody know of their operations. This species must not be encountered, in no way would I want to interupt the alien species, and I would not want them to know of my studies.

edit on 25-2-2011 by greyer because: 2nd quote

I fully agree. I do not want any interactions with them.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

How did they build it? They didn't.

According to Charles Hall, we (as in the US MIC) built it for them, primarily on either side of Indian Springs/Dogbone Lake in Nevada. We did so in exchange for several "agreements" between ourselves and the "Tall Whites" to include, among other things, some of their hand-me-down-but-very-advanced-to-us technology.

In essence, YOUR tax dollars built it. Congratulations - and keep up the good work!

new topics

top topics

join