It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had one of those weird "alien" and "twin sun" dreams....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ok so first off, no, what I watch, read or look at online has never influenced dreams. I spent all day and most of the night browsing the ATS forums reading the Aliens & UFOs section yet that night dreamt of meeting an old college friend and hanging out so yeah, any comments on this dream being influenced by ATS or anything else will be ignored.

Now, onto the main meat and potatoes of it...

First of all, the dream starts with me in my bedroom, somehow drawn into looking out the window and spotting something odd. At first I dismiss it but then seconds later I'm back to staring again and rushing downstairs with a realisation, telling those in the lounge to look out the window to see what I see.

Up in the sky just above the trees and houses on the opposite side of the road is the sun looking as it does in the afternoon but a cm to the right of it (from my perspective) is another sun of exactly the same size and shape but of a reddish-orange colour.

The others in the house look at it and remark just as small black dots appear in the sky (which is a normal blue sunny sky by the way, cloudless like it is in summer) gradually getting closer until they reveal themselves as sort of smallish drones, just smaller than an average human male (so around 5'5 or 5'6 in height), fully black with what looks like a glass covering and a small black and glass top like a head but completely flat.

As more appear, I quickly put on my boots, for some reason the act of tying my laces seems ultra slow in comparison to normal waking life. As I finish doing that, a largish ship appears in front of the lounge window (I'm on the second floor so we have gardens below) that's smaller than a plane but with the length of a jumbo jet's wing if you can understand that (I'm looking out of the lounge window as I type and have a good idea of its size but it's hard to convey in words).

A voice from within gives a warning to the occupants of the houses in our street and especially as as we can see this craft and they can more than likely see us. I can't recall exactly what the warning was but it was basically something along the lines of "for your own safety, leave your homes and travel to the west".

As this went on, more drones seemed to appear and fly around in the distance and fairly near while we hurried to grab as much tinned meat from the fridge as we could as well as drinks (we don't have tinned meat usually which was odd but I guess my mind interprets the need to have a supply of food into tinned meat due to the shelf life and ease of carrying such an item).

We then hurried out of the house, unsure which direction to go because we werent' sure which direction was west while one or two others in the street ran in the three different directions we have in our street (the rest of the area seemed as quiet as it normally is so nothing unusual there, I just assumed that something like this happening would have everybody leaving their homes, guess not).

The dream then jumped as I ran one way, putting me back in the house as this time I grabbed what I could as a weapon and left the house, running the opposite way this time and coming across a part of the street that doesn't exist (we don't have a gas station and such at the end of the street, nor is it all open plan and a main road).

It was at this gas station that a drone appeared and we beat it with our makeshift weapons (steel pipe, piece of wood, baseball bat) until the glass shattered and I was left to continue assaulting this thing until I destroyed the "head" of it, the protective covering coming off but the thing was still moving with a tiny brain exposed attached via wiring in a glass tube to the rest of the drone. Upon attacking this area further, finally the "neck" area of the tubing became detached and the drone stopped moving. The stench coming off the brain was horrendous, sort of like meat gone bad.

I exchanged my small wooden weapon for a longer piece as we walked outside with more drones flying around and before I knew it, I was repeating the first part of the dream albeit this time from tying the laces this time and as I began running in the same direction as the first time (this time with a small child from the other side of the family that we barely see for some odd reason) I woke up wondering what the hell I'd been dreaming.

The craft that hovered outside the window looked similar to this only of a silvery blue/yellow colour, wings were slightly longer and thinner and the main bulk of it was also a lot thinner:

Bear in mind though, although it's a ship from the Halo videogames, I've never liked them and barely played them at all so again, please don't assume it's my mind recollecting that after playing Halo during the day because the only videogame I've played recently is Dynasty Warriors 6 and even then, it's very rare I even switch the console on. This is just the closest ship I can find that's similar to the craft that gave the warning in the dream.
edit on 21-2-2011 by curious7 because: Editing image link

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Spaceships and two suns in one dream, and you did a good job remembering it, congratulations!

Thank you for sharing that.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have had very similar dreams and I could never tell why and what they ment. I have a story to share about my dream too which I will post shortly. I am just glad to see that Im not the only one who has these dreams.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ive had a similar dream only it was two celestial bodies in the sky at the same time.
Not sure what exact bodies they were cuz....well....you know how dreams are...
but this was just last week.

There maybe something to this or it could be our sub conscious. Who knows.
Either way if it did happen it would shift the worlds attention to the sky!
WHICH IS WHAT WE NEED!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think we are all celestial only some of us Humans know and want to emrace it others ignore it and cause themselves more harm when doing so.

Then again this is just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
cool story bro...

no seriously.. i went into abit of a shock there when i opened the pic link... remember in my dream the spacecraft that took the animals..?? yep well.. thats what it looked liked shape wise
and for the record.. i dont play video games.. so ive never seen that before..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Damn, well there's definitely something up then if that's the case. Some of us are seeing the same things over a period of however long and it's becoming more prevalent? I'm looking forward to the future and taking notice of what I'm dreaming from now on just in case.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

new topics

top topics

join