It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright flashes / Triangle Craft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I apologize. At the end of the video that part was shot from inside my room, thats correct. When I shot the triangle, NOT a helicopter, as I think its pretty obvious showing that the lights are all equal length from each other always, UNLIKE those helicopter pics, I was outside. It was NOT raining, it was NOT making noise, and it was NOT thundering. Those flashes of light were created from other circular crafts, I will stand by this until I die.

What would I gain filming a police helicopter? First of all, a helicopter is loud, especially at the altitude that this was flying at, so I wouldnt have filmed that from the beginning. Im trying to get people to understand that this stuff is completely real, I see it all the time, I would not attempt to present a 'hoax.' You people sort of make me sick. I have had too many encounters with these to count, which is what made me finally attempt to film it, so Im 100% positive this was whatever it was, not a helicopter, or plane, or venus or mars or anything we know of.

I shall be back with some more. The videos will be spliced together because Im uploading it from my #ty camera to my Imovie program. I believe these newer videos prove that these are completely silent. I dont know what is audible in this recording but its not that object. And I dont know where the # people are getting rain from.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

So you see a triangle UFO outside, film some, then decide to film the rest from inside your room?

You can hear the rain, and see the distant lightning. Perhaps that is why you went inside? To get out of the rain?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
I apologize. At the end of the video that part was shot from inside my room, thats correct. When I shot the triangle, NOT a helicopter, as I think its pretty obvious showing that the lights are all equal length from each other always, UNLIKE those helicopter pics, I was outside. It was NOT raining, it was NOT making noise, and it was NOT thundering. Those flashes of light were created from other circular crafts, I will stand by this until I die.

What would I gain filming a police helicopter? First of all, a helicopter is loud, especially at the altitude that this was flying at, so I wouldnt have filmed that from the beginning. Im trying to get people to understand that this stuff is completely real, I see it all the time, I would not attempt to present a 'hoax.' You people sort of make me sick. I have had too many encounters with these to count, which is what made me finally attempt to film it, so Im 100% positive this was whatever it was, not a helicopter, or plane, or venus or mars or anything we know of.

I shall be back with some more. The videos will be spliced together because Im uploading it from my #ty camera to my Imovie program. I believe these newer videos prove that these are completely silent. I dont know what is audible in this recording but its not that object. And I dont know where the # people are getting rain from.

You have been caught in several discrepancies. You said you were outside, LivertyGal showed you were inside at least part of the time. You claim they are silent, but my ears clearly heard a helicopter or plane. I boosted the audio for everyone and it is clearly a plane or helicopter:

The first 2 seconds of the video sound like thunder. Audio Analysis shows them clearly:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/221fe6dd567e.png[/atsimg]
There is a flash (my knee jerk guess was wait 12 seconds) and right at that point you cut the video; then the next flash (which would be closer presumably) you switch after 8 seconds. So it looks like you are cutting the video right before the sound of thunder. Would you care to present the full unedited video for analysis? This can be easily checked.

You say:

I see it all the time, I would not attempt to present a 'hoax.' You people sort of make me sick.

This makes me even more suspicious. UFO sightings are rarely common place; helicopters are.

I would love to see good UFO footage. The default stance on any video or picture must be "hoax" as there has been so many already. This is no reflection on you. However, when you are clearly deceptive in your statements your credibility plummets.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join