It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright flashes / Triangle Craft

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I had seen someone else on this website report seeing bright flashes of light over in NYC. I am POSITIVE that this was not heat lightning, as I personally saw the crafts that were doing this. They lit up the entire sky brighter than lightning, it was actually quite incredible.

I dont ever bother reporting this stuff because people who don't believe, wont believe, and the people who do, already know. But for the record, there are countless different kind of "ufos" or crafts in my area. All different shapes and sizes, traveling all different directions and speeds. Ive seen them perform maneuvers that anything we know of simply can not do. Im not saying every one of them are alien in nature. Sure, some may be our governments crafts, but we got these materials / designs from genuine alien craft.

The video is pretty awful and people are hating on it hard, but I had to post it for good measure. I managed to get some of the flashes as they went off into the distance. The first one came out good, if youll notice it lit up the entire area of the woods it was over. These were circular crafts making these lights. I also managed to get a bit of footage of one of the triangle crafts. These things fly around every single night. I have also seen some VERY odd looking crafts, not triangle in shape, that I cant even describe to you. My camera is # but now that I know it will come out I will get some footage of those as well. These triangles dont make any noise what so ever, and that is the moon it is flying in front of. Starts around 1:00.

First flash at 17 seconds.

www.youtube.com...

We have to end this silly debate. As someone said before...the whole alien existence debate is on par with believing the world was flat. We should be far past this by now. Of course no solid evidence has come out to the public yet, as the government has done a pretty incredible job at covering this up for years. But cmon now. With the scientific knowledge we now have of the universe, the numerous accounts of abductees, contactees, witnesses, people with "inside knowledge" revealing what they know, and a little common sense, we should know by now the phenomenon has some weight to it. Unfortunately this video might do more disservice than service, as it is complete #, I just took too long to upload it so Im posting it.

edit on 21-2-2011 by iversusvsversusi because: Skuck at spellingg

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
That's not a good video at all...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Last Friday Night between 7 and 8 p.m. I saw bright a bright white flash. It was circular and as large if not
larger that the moon which was clearly visible through a thin layer of cloud cover. At first I though it was a
telephone pole coolant canister/transformer exploding due to the low height. But then I saw another, and several
more in different cardinal directions. But no thunder. So I called a few friends to tell them to take a look outside
for themselves. There were a Lot of them. So I figured "heat lightning" in February? I guess anything goes
these days. There was no rain where I was, and no heavy cumulus thunder clouds. Just cirrus type clouds
but a very thin layer with clear visibility between the thin bands. This was quite unusual. I spoke with several
people who saw them as well. Some were over Long Island Sound. Some to the North , East, and West.
I saw nothing on the news about it. Location Westchester County and Fairfield County.
Your not crazy, there were many eyewitnesses. It was unseasonably warm that day mid 60's. So again
we all figured some type of Ball Heat lightning.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Did any of the "many" witnesses make statements? if so where would I be able to see them? Im not knocking what anyone is saying, however that video is of such poor quality it could be anything anywhere. id love to hear what the many witnesses say

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What am I missing?

He recorded a lightning storm... you can hear the rain and see the lightning.

Then he recorded a police helicopter with a spotlight on front... you can hear the helicopter.

ETA here is the video embeded:

edit on 21-2-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Yeah I know the video was so horrible but if I came here and reported seeing crafts lighting up the sky and flying triangles everyone would call bull# for not having a video. So theres the video. It was not heat lightning, I literally saw the craft above me lighting up the sky. It was quite an experience to say the least.

After I posted this I went to delete it, then realized I didnt know how. So Im glad someone is able to relate to this as I dont feel it was such a waste haha. I saw a few other people report this in other threads as well so I know it was noticeable. Im going to try to get some footage of the more impressive crafts as soon as its a little clearer out.

The idiot on youtube saying he just sees normal plane lights is not watching that correctly, as nothing on that triangle craft was blinking.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

?
Are you on crack I was outside while filming... it was not raining. And it was not a helicopter, I think I know the difference hahah. This was completely triangular in shape...makes no noise...and it doesnt have a propellor. Its very obviously not a helicopter. What you hear is the wind. VERY high winds that day/night. When people say stuff like this It makes me think you're just some shill just attempting to get people to dismiss this stuff.
edit on 21-2-2011 by iversusvsversusi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi

?
Are you on crack I was outside while filming... it was not raining. And it was not a helicopter, I think I know the difference hahah. This was completely triangular in shape...makes no noise...and it doesnt have a propellor. Its very obviously not a helicopter. What you hear is the wind. VERY high winds that day/night. When people say stuff like this It makes me think you're just some shill just attempting to get people to dismiss this stuff.
edit on 21-2-2011 by iversusvsversusi because: (no reason given)

I suppose you are going to pretend this is one continuos recording too?

Either you are deliberately trying to present a hoax or sincerely want to believe... either way the helicopter can be clearly heard between 1:18-1:30.

High winds might explain the audio, but it sounds like rain on the house to me, especially after change at :29-:30... either way the helicopter is clear.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I stand on my history here at ATS as an open minded skeptic, feel free to stalk my threads. In this video you can clearly hear the helicopter. I would love to find footage showing triangular craft as I think we do have a military triangular craft in operation. There was excelent military recordings of a triangle craft in Belgium in 1990.

See my post here on it: ats link.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

I stand on my history here at ATS as an open minded skeptic, feel free to stalk my threads. In this video you can clearly hear the helicopter. I would love to find footage showing triangular craft as I think we do have a military triangular craft in operation. There was excelent military recordings of a triangle craft in Belgium in 1990.

These triangle craft that appear in that picture are 100% for real. I've seen them 3 times and once was within 200FT above me, stopped on a dime, totally silent. If you keep your eyes on the skies you will eventually see them yourselves, there are a lot of them out there.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your sightings, some people do appreciate your time. Just like you said in your OP, the video sucks ,but you still caught something interesting. I managed to get a grab of the triangle. And no it does not look like a chopper.

Don't let the naysayers get you down and keep posting. Cheers

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
Thanks for sharing your sightings, some people do appreciate your time. Just like you said in your OP, the video sucks ,but you still caught something interesting. I managed to get a grab of the triangle. And no it does not look like a chopper.

More likely to be a plane than a chopper. Can't see enough to draw any conclusions though.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra

Don't let the naysayers get you down and keep posting. Cheers

I see your one video and raise you two picture of helicopters at night and a youtube video compairson:
Miami Dade police helicopter from video below:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcb9e98e84d9.png[/atsimg]
Seattle Tacoma Police Helicopter (showing some helicopters have lights on top):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd6acd1c84d1.png[/atsimg]
Video Comparison

This, to me, is a helicopter.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
These triangle craft that appear in that picture are 100% for real. I've seen them 3 times and once was within 200FT above me, stopped on a dime, totally silent. If you keep your eyes on the skies you will eventually see them yourselves, there are a lot of them out there.

seriously, just go outside; you'll see them.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

That is military, and it has that distortion because of the 'field' surrounding it, causing the light to have a
quasi-distorted appearance.

Any ufo picture displaying similar effects regardless of shape is genuine.

These two diagrams I found are good examples of how ufo's can travel silently without producing shockwaves and can also cause what may appear to be a 'surprise' rocket coming out of water.

www.hyper.net...

edit on 22-2-2011 by Sonoluminescence because: Image mix-up.

edit on 22-2-2011 by Sonoluminescence because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2011 by Sonoluminescence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by Sonoluminescence
That is military, and it has that distortion because of the 'field' surrounding it, causing the light to have a
quasi-distorted appearance.

Any ufo picture displaying similar effects regardless of shape is genuine.

Guys if you look at the the thread link I posted (which I started) I clearly state that I believe there are Triangle UFOs. I think they are military and probably nuclear powered. I believe in UFO's... I am an open minded skeptic. As to what is in UFO's... that is the question. I lean towards 90+ percent of ufo's being human or atmospheric phenomenon. The last ten percent (ancient UFO's, UFO's before modern aircraft etc.) are an enigma and I am open to any evidence presented.

The OP video, to me, is clearly a helicopter however.
edit on 22-2-2011 by pianopraze because: formatting error

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Sounds to me like the video cuts off four different times. When the video bgins, it does sound like distant thunder, not wind. With the volume up, it also sounds very much like rainfall.

I think the lights do compare to the helicopter video posted, as well. You can also hear the engine of something that sounds like either a plane or helicopter.

The last time the camera is turned on, in the bottom left hand corner, you can see what looks like the inside of a window, with multiple panes. Looks to be a wooden window, possibly? I watched it full screen, and thought I could even make out the image of someone reflected in the window.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44608e14df49.jpg[/atsimg]

ETA: image
edit on 22-2-2011 by Libertygal because: image

ETA: Question: HOw do wear hear "wind" loud enough that it sounds like you are in a wind tunnel (really thunder) if you are filming from inside?

edit on 22-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi

?
Are you on crack I was outside while filming...

I think you were inside. Here's the window:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44608e14df49.jpg[/atsimg]

So, are you lying?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/395fe813f49e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c4198ad2ab7.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 22-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Good catch. Libertygal.

Look OP. Thank you for bringing this footage to ATS. Be welcome and bring more. But also be ready for thorough, careful examination of any evidence presented. We are looking for the truth here. Make sure everything you report is precise as ATS is full of some of the best people on the planet for finding out what's going on. I'm a rank amateur in comparison.

Most often what is caught is ordinary, like this plane or helicopter. But sometimes there is the extraordinary. Keep up the good work watching the skies and recording. But be open to when those things turn out to be mundane.

Great catch, keep up the good work

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join