It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's Marvel/DC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is my favorite thing on youtube and I wanted to share it with everyone here to see if others are familiar with it.

Youtube user ItsJustSomeRandomGuy collects action figures. Four years ago, he decided to make a youtube video while voicing his action figures in a style that parodies the then popular "I'm a Mac, and I'm a PC" commercials called "I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC". Instead of computers, the characters would discuss their movies. It's become a big hit and videos are still being made today. The channel has also evolved to include a youtube web series about all the superheroes meeting up in a bar called "Stan's Place" (in reference to Stan Lee) and having adventures. It is backed by some really good voice work and clever writing.

You might have some reservations about wasting your time on some videos about a guy playing with his action figures, but it's very funny and entertaining.

I'll offer my favorite first... Iron Man sings a song about his new movie and the future of the Marvel movie universe:

Here are some playlists:

Hi, I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC: Round One
Hi, I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC: Round Two

Marvel/DC Season 1: After Hours: Superman, Batman and Spider-Man try to stop Lex Luthor from erasing the Marvel universe.

Marvel/DC Season 2: Happy Hour: Batman, Spider-Man and the Green Goblin attempt to stop more evil schemes of Lex Luthor and the Joker.

Marvel/DC Season 3: Zero Hour is currently in progress. It stars Deadpool and Green Goblin attempting to prevent a Marvel/DC apocalypse by stopping Darkseid.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Yup. As a fellow comic book junkie I've seen all of RandomGuy's videos. Friggin' hilarious. He really knows everyone's background/story well. Hey MrAndy- not sure if you've seen this one but judging by your DP avatar I'm sure this is right up your alley.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RainDog

I haven't seen that before, thank you very much.

It reminds me of the Marvel motion comics I saw on Hulu.

new topics

join