It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS, inspired by UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hey guys and gals,

I'm from the UK and am new here, been browsing the site for some time now but just decided to sign up as I was inspired tonight by what my Girlfriend told me.

I'm inspired because she is a natural skeptic, the see-it-to-believe-it type, which is fair enough and fine with me.

She was driving home from southampton in the UK tonight on her way home from work, and saw a dome 'flying saucer' shaped ufo witha flat base and light on top fly over the road near southampton and zoom off just above the tree lines not 40 feet in the air very clear view. She phoned me to tell me this, I couldnt beleive it - so lucky to see one!

I've been a believer for most my life, but now i'm supercharged with excitement and am keen to research the subject more.

I have the feeling i'm in the right place ;-)

edit on 20-2-2011 by Empathic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Empathic

Welcome!

And yes, what a lucky gal! Youre definitely in the right place.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Yes, you will find many people who seek similar answers and some who have have some really interesting theories.

I don't know if we are closer to disclosure, but since I have witnessed several UFO sightings over the last year or so, my curiosity has increased regarding this topic.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Welcome from Phoenix, AZ...you will have a great time, always lots of interesting discussions going on!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome guys,

I'm really hoping for disclosure soon! I'd like that a lot...

new topics

top topics

join