It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this maybe far fetched but...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
but recently a comet or asteroid recently was seen crashing somewhere in the U.S., i can't remember where, (and there was alot of calls regarding it) but when they tried locating the impact spot there was none, not even a trace of anything. could it be in some way a ufo that crashed somehow either it be by our anti-defense satillites or a malfunction of some sorts. (ie:ran out of gas; lol). I also read in The Day after Roswell, that some kind of frequency that we cannot hear distrupts either the instruments or the aliens on board.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

but recently a comet or asteroid recently was seen crashing somewhere in the U.S., i can't remember where, (and there was alot of calls regarding it) but when they tried locating the impact spot there was none, not even a trace of anything.

Sounds pretty vague. I'd try to dig a bit deeper as to where the comet was seen coming down. How can you be sure there is nothing there but an empty crater if you can't tell where it landed?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ill def. look for the story so i can link it up here, but people that were interviewed all pointed in the general vicinity. ill have ot investigate alittle more. maybe somebody here might have heard of it. it was one of those quick stories. come and go

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I was alerted to the news story to, let me find the link...

Officials: Fireball likely a meteor

01:50 PM CDT on Thursday, July 8, 2004

Associated Press

OKLAHOMA CITY -- A large meteor may have been what residents in Oklahoma, Texas and parts of the south-central United States saw streaking across the sky.

The National Weather Service says it received numerous reports of a fireball in the sky around 9:30 p.m. last night.

After discussions with the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the weather service says residents probably saw a large meteor.

Officials say they didn't find debris or a crash site last night.

Regional Federal Aviation Administration spokesman John Clabes says there have been no reports of missing aircraft.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here's the story with a picture.

www.channeloklahoma.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
thanks Deimos

i thought i was going crazy for a second there. Just makes u think.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
That article didn't mention anything about not finding a landing spot. Did any news source cover the attempt to locate the landing spot? Also, I don't know much about meteors landing, but if it was a large meteor, wouldn't it have created some seismic activity, and would have been felt by surrounding inhabitants? Hmmmmm...very interesting....

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
thanks Deimos

i thought i was going crazy for a second there. Just makes u think.

The video of that one clearly shows it disappearing not crashing or anything. Besides, that's just the lastest in many fireball sightings recently.

In the US:
June 3 (this is the one I think you're talking about) Washington State

June 5th California

June 19th Missouri

June 20th Washington State again

June 27th Texas

July 7th Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Tennessee (many meteors seen)

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Mmmm just another example on how the truth gets all twisted up, unless like the authories said it was most likely a meteor, but i've never seen a meteor that once it hits our atmosphere can leave it just as easily, especially if no debris or an impact site was found either. MMMMMmmmm

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Amazes me why they allways rely on the "experts" or "Officials" as if they were god and their word was full proof and 110% the truth.

new topics

top topics

join