It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Children are our future" - If we are, then why would the Elitists let anybody still in school die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have often heard the "Children are our future" quote from presidents and what-not. I am very concerned about this because IF SHTF in 2012, why would the Elitists let their student-population, especially in the US, die-off or be left to survive in shambles. We are the brains of the future, so don't waste our brains like that. They could use us all!

Please let me know because I am in college and I don't want my future to be cut-off... Please respond and help me out because I'd rather be safe when this happens.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
if you dont have the money .. the power.. or the blood, you are just a useless space taker to the elite.

it really is that simple despite any propaganda to the contrary

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Perhaps it now means just the elite's children.
I've not heard that said by an 'official' for a long time though.

Besides, if they truly were concerned for "The children", wouldn't they have a big issue with feeding them all exitotoxins (Aspartame, MSG) and other toxins, put especially in food aimed at the young?
FYI, exitotoxins are known to reduce higher brain function in humans. I take that to mean those who consume excesses of these toxins will never reach a high IQ.

Wonder what the elites eat? I doubt it's as packed with 'additives' as the 'common' mans grub.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Your worrying about it too much. Don't get caught up with every one claiming SHTF scenarios around every corner. 95 percent of all of it is false hype promoted by mindless hoodlums or special interest groups.

If something happens, then the entire country goes down together, youth in all. But really, take it easy and don't worry. The dollar isn't going to crash tomorrow and WW3 Armageddon and continental invasion isn't happening what ever random date is set next month. Each year is the same thing. Do yourself a favor and pay attention to what's going on, but don't be constantly walking around with a foil cap on your head.

I already made that mistake.

As far as 2012 goes, and something happens, I fail to see how anyone would be in any position to help anybody, including the youth.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Scarcer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

What they're really saying is "OUR children are the future," the elite children. They don't mean all children, otherwise they would be doing something about those kids dying in Africa. You could educate those kids and they could educate others and in the future they would stop fighting. The "elitists" don't want that because they make too much money of their suffering (guns, diamonds, etc.). It's easier to control them that way. Africa could've been a world power but history sorta didnt work out for it that way.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I'm not sure about the New World Order and Elitist theories. Its not that I scoff at them or anything. I'm just so confused, because there are so many theories and I have know idea which ones to trust. I need to see the evidence for myself, and hopefully someday I will. As of now, I can't even begin to seek the truth because I have so many questions that I don't even know where to start. My plan is to survive 2012 and watch it unfold from there....

Anyway, if the Elite conspirators existed, they would definitely want to kill off the youngest generations first because we are the indigo and crystal children, who are naturally powerful, strong-minded, and rebellious. Sorry to crush your hopes. They do need young people, but not us. Not the current generation. Even if you are not an indigo, there are probably a lot of indigoes who go to school with you, and they can't exactly tell.

new topics

top topics

join