It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Experiences.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Can we all remember the topic is experiences, please? Both positive and negative qualify as an experience.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

When you asked it about the devil it got excited how? Can you give an example of anything that happened as a result?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Arghhh, really annoying, I just typed out a whole long thing about my experiences and then deleted it by accident

Anyway, will cut it short....Used to mess around a LOT when I was younger with Ouija, at school, at home, anywhere we could really.

Last time I used it was 4 years ago and I'll never touch one again. Whatever we were communicating with told us that something was going to happen at the 2012 Olympics, 400,000 (could have been 4,000,000) people dead and 'mushroom cloud'. To top it off, the planchette started whizzing round and one of my friends took her finger off it, so did the other 2 people, leaving me the only one still touching it...I can only describe what I felt as some kind of travelling 'static' that went through my hand and right up my arm, it didn't hurt but for some reason my eyes started filling with tears.....it was weird...way too weird and that's why I doubt I'll ever do it again, freaked me out way too much.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snowgirl

I don't think I would do it again either. It's funny, you're not the first person to talk about eyes tearing up. I wonder if this is a common reaction.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
An evil spirit talked about the ouija board in the true and scientific book called, "The devil and Karen Kingston." Here's what the spirit said:
“The Oui-Ja board, my hefty evangelist friend, is no different,” revealed the evil entity. It seemed not at all to mind the Baptist’s interest. “As you well know, some people use this for fun. A few approach it more seriously. Nevertheless, each is consciously trying to receive messages from this familiar object. A great number of people accept the fact that they are in direct communication with the spirit world. They have no fear. Why should they? We have already captured them. The others? All we must do is be patient and wait. Those of our world, in such situations, are required to exert no effort in order to gain our ends. These people are, in a sense, begging us to come forth, to enter them, to give them power. We do! It’s easy when people play with the things of our world. They open the door, not us! They gladly welcome us. We don’t have to force ourselves upon them. Why should we? It’s not necessary.”
You can read the rest of the successful deliverance of Karen Kingston here. I've authenticated the authenticity of the book twice. It is real:
hbcdelivers.s439.sureserver.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
My wife said when she was 13 her and her friend played with a ouija board out of curiosity during June when it was real hot. They had no air conditioning in the house. My wife said she would try to summon Egyptian spirits like Pharaoh. She said a blast of cold air came into the room.
They got a feeling around them of pure evil. They threw the ouija board up in the air and took off out of the room.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join