It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Experiences.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
A recent thread about Ouija boards has sparked my lost interest in them. So this thread is for people who have had a Ouija experience to come forth and share that experience. Thank you, Ouija boards should have their own forum.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ouija boards don't need their own forum, they barely get discussed. People who "play" with ouija boards have no clue what they are doing. They are not toys no matter what Parker Brothers says

I have never used one and I don't ever plan on it. I know some think it's silly but I have heard and read too many stories about uija board use. I'd rather not mess with things I know nothing about. If I need answers or something like that I use a pendulum or I scry. All things that I love

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I am just going to copy my experience from the other thread. I am interested in hearing from people who now have a demon from using the board.

I lost a baby a long time ago, and I was sad one evening (I was a teenager still), and me and my brother (who is very logical and grew up to be a doctor) got out the board and my baby came through, saying mamamama and I love you. He told us he had been a boy. We both sat there with tears streaming down our faces.

You can make your own board, you dont need to use the parker brothers one, all you have to do is google it to find out more information.

I dont know why there is a fear attatched to Ouija boards, personally I have never feared them, and no one else I know fears them either. I don't know why one would fear this.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Oujia boards are nothing to mess with..Often times you will invite unwanted entity's into your life..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Ouija boards don't need their own forum, they barely get discussed. People who "play" with ouija boards have no clue what they are doing. They are not toys no matter what Parker Brothers says

I have never used one and I don't ever plan on it. I know some think it's silly but I have heard and read too many stories about uija board use. I'd rather not mess with things I know nothing about. If I need answers or something like that I use a pendulum or I scry. All things that I love

Haha and how do you know people who play Ouija board have no clue what they are doing. To have that opinion you should at least be a novice in using one, or you are just scaring people through hear say.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I think you may want to read this article

Fear of ouija boards and how to overcome it

It was due ONLY to lack of knowledge, tuition and *proper* understanding that those poor souls committed suicide whilst using the original Ouija Board. What we also tend to overlook altogether when we think of then is that, when it was first invented, it came with NO instruction what-so-ever. Instruction - or rather, what passed for it (a two-sided printed piece of paper I believe - which told us nothing) gave us absolutely no clue what-so-ever as to 'what' we would meet on the 'other' side of the glass. In being so (and I have to say it) 'stupid' and plain ignorant, the originator had no clue and no actual experience of it himself! And so, without *proper* tuition to impart, he had no idea that he was not only sending people to the local nut-house but was, at worst, sending people to their graves. So, no wonder people fear the Ouija Board! The original Ouija Board was badly thought out and not nearly tested enough by it's inventor so that HE knew *exactly* what was what to begin with to then lead others to it. But then, as far as he is concerned, he too, like you and I, was *also* just as influenced by dogma and the now, fully established fear of - whatever. At the end of the day, he too needed to make a few shillings and so, he did and, good luck to him I say. Meanwhile, when you finally come to use one *properly* that is backed up by and through *proper* tuition from someone who has *actually* been there and back *himself* - to then know exactly where YOU are going - without the fluff and fear-mongering tripe that is so prevalent in society today, then, you too will *know* and not have to 'believe' or fear ever again. Then, and only then, will you too come to realise that the universe - both seen and unseen - is a truly vast and very exciting place indeed and that both places and the spirit world suddenly become available to you too - just as it has me. And, from there, whole vistas open up to us all that lead us all to *limitless* knowledge and *infinite* love the likes of which just do not exist here on earth - and that it was THIS very thing that ancient Romans and ensuing power-mongers DIDN'T want us to have. The reason for this is, it is because so much is *already* available to us to use and explore in any way that takes our fancy that, ultimately, it all leads us to who and what we *truly* are and that, what we truly are NOT are SHEEP who simply follow but are, just as God said we are, *Sovereign Entities* - ALL in our own right - a right that NO church or race - however powerful - can *ever* take from us. And THAT, is what *truly* lies beyond the Ouija Board.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I want to mention that when making any contact with other dimensions there is absolutely NO means for ID verification. If there are evil people on earth, think what possible evil exists in the other dimensions. You have absolutely NO mean for verifying whom you are contacting. Mama mama my a**!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hey this thread is for experiences. nothing else, we dont need unsolicited comments okay.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The 2 times I played this, animals acted strangely.

1) A skunk appeared out of nowhere on an open terrain near where we were. We were outdoor using a cent and a piece of paper, sitting in circle and just after asking for that particular animal to appear as a sign.

2) 11 in a cabin with the Parker game this time. When I went to open the door as we were all getting out after the "seance", I heard something and lifted the horizontal store. A black cat was clinged to the screen, all spooked out and then ran away.

Location: 300 lots Bon-Air camping terrain, St-Phillippe, Canada
Time: summer 1993

If you are to do this, bring some animals and note their behavior. Since they won't have a clue of what you're doing, they are more objective observers than any human witness.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I dont know what I believe regarding spirits, demons, and oiuja boards. However, I will relate an experience I had in college, over 15 years ago.

I met this kid who just made them out of a piece of cardboard or large paper. I watched him do it several times. His name was Tim.

Well, one day, my group of friends and I decided we would copy Tim and make our own. Three of us, and started using it. When the pointer thing started moving around wildly, we all become sort of concerned and scared, while accusing the others of moving it willfully.

Then it started counting down 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 over and over, getting faster. Then one of the other guys, Mike, said "Its looking for 'GOODBYE'!"

We had forgot to put a GOODBYE on the board, for the end of the session.

Mike got freaked out, and let go of the pointer. Almost instantly, his eyes started welling up with tears, and his eyes started closing, his face turned red. Not because he was crying, but he said his eyes were burning and it loooked like someone had maced him. This went on for quite some time, and he was running water on his eyes and everything, it lasted for like half an hour if I remember correctly.

I dont know if he was playing a trick, or it was psychosomatic, or a demon entered through the portal of our homemade ouija board. I will never know for certain, but I have never forgotten, and I bet Mike didnt either.

I swear that all of the above is true and I witnessed it with my own eyes. If someone told me that story, I probably wouldnt believe it either.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

Sorry buddy, I just really want to correct the fear surrounding ouija boards or any spirit board for that matter. I have had quite a few experiences with the board, the first time it told my partner what day she would be off, when the last time she had sex was, told me my social security number, etc. Each time we were astounded. This was the first time we had ever used a ouija board (seriously at least), and we were both very skeptical but open minded. We chose questions we didnt know about each other to make sure one wasnt tricking the other. This was NOT the ideomotor effect. Anybody who has ever felt that glass moving under their fingertips knows that. It made me a believer and I use to be one of those people you couldnt bring up this stuff around, I use to give people hell and be so critical.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
My experience was over thirty years ago, when I was still at high school. Myself and two friends decided to make a 'board' from a piece of art paper with letters and numbers drawn on and use a short glass for the planchette. This was midday and except for ourselves my house was empty. We sat at the dining table near the window, plenty of light and no spooky conditions. After quite a while and no obvious activity (except one point where one of my friends thought somebody had poked him in the back), my mother and sisiter returned from shopping and we went to another room.
So there we are sat on the floor, legs crossed, around this piece of paper and glass still trying with the usual 'Is there anybody there' stuff and still no activity. I am now growing bored with this and I suggest to my friend to ask for the old man who had died that owned the house before my parents, by name.
As he did so a noise like a loud shuffling appeared directly behind me. We all had our eyes closed and as I heard this noise I opened mine to see both my friends leave the floor and one ended up on an armchair, the other on the sofa,both with their arms crossed over their faces.The next thing, I am face down on the floor, nearer to the door and facing the opposite way and I can hear the noise moving around the room, further away then nearer to me, terrified something would touch me. The noise stopped, probably within less than a minute and without looking behind me I made a dash out of the room and my friends quickly followed.
We ran to the kitchen where my mother and sister were, all of us terrified by what had just happened and although my mother did not believe it was a spirit or anyhting else she could tell we had all had a genuine fright.One of my friends looked as though he was going to faint and lay with his head on the dining table for several minutes.They both left not long after.
Interestingly, both myself and my sister were convinced that house was haunted. I had experienced a few things over the years, but I never experienced anything else paranormal in the remainder of the years I lived there. I have thought about it many times since, and wondered if something was summoned or was it released, as all the strange stuff seemed to cease from that day, quite the opposite if you take the view it lets demons or whatever in.
Also, a few years later my sister and a friend tried it themselves but nothing happened. She used a glass from the same set as I did and returned it to the tray in the cupboard. Some time later my mother found a broken glass in the tray. Coincidence ?
Anyhow I only ever tried it again a few years later at a friends house when there was a group of us and nothing happened that night. I was reluctant to do it but they persisted in asking me to take part, probably expecting a repeat I guess. I have been tempted to try again but it worries me it might invite something into this house so I refrain.And I totally go with the suggestion anything contacted can lie to you and decieve, so don't go looking for answers if you do it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
****To DESTROY one? Shatter the planchette with a hammer in the center, and break into pieces, along with the board itself into 4 pieces. Separate the pieces and throw them away in 4 separate locations, dumpsters, garbage cans etc...so they cannot be rejoined to their mated pieces.****

Do not mess with them. Do not. I even hesitate to talk about them or my own experiences with one as a teen. But honest to God...I will not even stay in someones house for dinner, games, movies etc if they have one on-site. I make them take it outside...or I leave.

I know its hard for some to understand that its not just some "silly Parker Brothers games for fun"...but there is a really good reason it was once referred to as a "witch-board"...among other names.

Leave it alone.

****To DESTROY one? Shatter the planchette with a hammer in the center, and break into pieces, along with the board itself into 4 pieces. Separate the pieces and throw them away in 4 separate locations, dumpsters, garbage cans etc...so they cannot be rejoined to their mated pieces.****
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: re-iteration

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ok heres my experience , well when i was 16 me and two other mates tried it only 3 of us this is the only time it has worked for me although i aint tried it in years and id be very wary of who and where id do it with again .Anyway the 3 of us were in one of their mums houses which was kinda old 1930s ish and they had been trying the ouija board for the past few weekends with some success this had interested me cause id tried it before but with no contact to any spirits .We sat down round the board just a home made one that my mate had made using paper he seemed to be quite knowledgeable on the subject and insisted on polishing the glass and table before hand this was critical in his view and told us to repeat his words after him each time,one at a time .the time was abt 8/9 o clock at night when we started ,cant really remember how long went past before we made contact but couldnt have been long ,suddenly the glass would move to YES or NO but funny thing was it would always wait till the 3rd person had repeated the question like is there a heaven ? 3 times with each person saying it and it was amazing how it did this there was no chance of it being our subconscious as the glass moved far to fast and one second it was pushed at me then id feel the force pushing it from my side but that would be impossible if i wasnt applying any pressure on the glass and a could see my mates fingers were not white like when you squeeze somthing and the blood drains away .so we asked it questions being carefull not to ask anything to personal about ourselves just kinda things that were on our mind like whats heaven like ? which it replied there wasnt one .also asked if it knew anyone in the room and it spelt out my initials which isnt that scary but when we asked its name it spelt out my mates dead uncles initials at the time we didnt pick up on that but iv since thought more abt it and a think it was him .so they 3 of us were still sitting round the table and my mate dont wanna do it anymore and takes his hand of the table so there was just 2 of us now with our fingers on it which was even more tense because there was just no way my mate was pushing and pulling the glass and i knew i wasnt but it would still wait for my 3rd mate to repeat the question before it would move the glass each time ,eventually he got bored at goes to the toilet few minutes go past and he runs back through demanding who turned the light switch off in the bathroom ,we just shrugged our shoulders and thought he was winding us both up we looked at the clock and it was 3 am 5 hours or more had past which felt like maybe 2 at the most cause we hadnt really had much of a conversation with any spirits anyway my mate whos house it was wanted to stop and end the session which he said we should count from 13 down to 1 and that would close the door on the spirit ,it was the weirdest thing ever as we counted down the glass had so much energy like it really was someone in control not wanting to be closed off again like it was fighting it after got to one my mate wanted to break the glass and he went to open the window to chuck it out but before he could the thing shattered in his hand into tiny pieces like when a car window shatters.i walked home that night not really to scared having rather enjoyed it when i got in the house a put the kitchen light on boom ! bulb goes didnt think much of it just coincidence right ? walked up to my bedroom turn the light on boom bulb goes again so am thinking maybe we never shut the door on this spirit properly a few odd things happened after that night but nothing id 100 % say was paranormal .i dont recommend anyone do the ouija board but if your going to no matter, afterwards take it as a bit fun and a experience and dont believe everything that its telling you and best not to ask it question that may offend .when we asked it about the devil it seemed to get very excited

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Allow me to explain how and why Ouija boards work and why they are as exceptionally dangerous as they are.

The spirit realm- called the earthbound plane is a very layered realm- think of it as a crescent roll. It has many layers within it. So why you are sitting at home in your bedroom with only innocent intentions, you are literally surrounded by dozens of portals and dimensions of desperatately bored, angry, evil, and ill intentioned spirits. Who can hear you "call out" to "whom ever spirit you want to come through" and by all means- whatever spirit you are asking to come through is not the one you are going to be getting.

Using the Ouija board only invites spirits to stay earthbound in your home, which leads to hauntings, which can lead to possessions. I have had to do many exorcisms by people who have just dabbled with things such as ouija boards out of curiosity. They are no toy by any means. As a word of caution, stay away from them, do not use them in your home, because they will open a portal you will not be able to close.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

touching story thanks for sharing it

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is an old thread from Ignorant Ape, in which he conducted an experiement using a cyber board among others. The thread is titled Ouija a scientific experiment.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
As a word of caution, stay away from them, do not use them in your home, because they will open a portal you will not be able to close.

Which is exactly why I have kept away from it, especially since I now have young children to think about. Curiously though, the strange happenings in my mothers house seemed to cease completely after doing it.Can it also be a portal back to the another realm, and our resident ghost,spirit, whatever was released from this plane ?

Well I'm not about to try it again anytime soon, but please share your experiences, this is a very interesting thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Haha and how do you know people who play Ouija board have no clue what they are doing. To have that opinion you should at least be a novice in using one, or you are just scaring people through hear say.

I know because most people who play around with any occult item don't have a clue. They do it cause it's "fun" to them or they want to try it because it is the "in" thing to do. I am no novice when it comes to anything like ouija boards, scrying, tarot and such. I choose not to mess with ouija boards. I know quite a few people who are very skilled and have still had experiences that were not good using one. You have to be in the right state of mind and know your intentions. Im not scaring anyone, just stating what I know and have seen. I also wouldn't mess with dousing rods either. Those can invite bad spirits as well.

Many people try these things for fun. I mean they sell them in the board game section for heavens sake. It's not like playing monopoly or trivial pursuit. I choose not to mess with ouija boards and when people I know want to I warn them to be careful and make sure they know what they are doing before they go playing with one. Some people may never have an experience with one but I know enough people who have so I steer clear of them.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yeah well I know lots of people who have played and had loads of fun and lived happily ever after...maybe you associate with negative people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join