It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Subconsciously Attracted to a Particular Shape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

I don't feel completely at ease in my surroundings until there is a pentagon or 5-sided shape somewhere.

My other strong attraction is the mandorla or vesica piscis.

edit on 19-2-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

True love is attracted to a soul. Our bodies are but representations of ourselves. If love is complete then the body will be a representation to only us. My answer is yes, we love a being and it represents iteself in this world. Be well.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I find myself attracted to... certain curves.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Hmmm, my son does the same thing. I find pieces of paper all over with imaginary islands. When he was little my refrigerator was covered with maps, colorful imaginary maps.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
hahahahaha I second fort anthems opinion

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yep, I love the vesica pisces... I was touched by it's meaning, then the house I rented had such stained glass designs... Interesting coincidences. Or are they...?

As for your addiction to circles, well... Sit back and feel into it. The circle has many meanings and is a hugely popular shape. I see the circle to represent cycles foremost, because we are at the end of a major galactic cycle. Maybe your being triggered to realize such things...

That's only my interpretation, see what resonates with you. Here's some circle symbology:
www.whats-your-sign.com...
edit on 20-2-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

I have always liked star shapes and circles. I don't know why really. I remember when I was around 4 years old, I practiced drawing stars until my fingers hurt, because I wanted to get them absolutely perfect. I still love stars. I have star jewelry, a shooting star decal on my car and various other things with stars on them. I entertained the idea of getting a shooting star tattoo but I never did. I still think about it, but I'm not sure that I'll ever do it. I do love star tattoos, however.

As far as circles, I've always liked spheres and such, and just preferred round to anything with angles (except for stars, lol). I'm not sure why I have these preferences, but I definitely like stars and circles more than other shapes.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Thanks so much for the link. They mentioned eyeballs which I found funny since I collect glass eyeballs. I bought most of them from estate sales. Used eyeballs. lol I forgot to mention this in my original post. My daughter finds me morbid.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'd have to say i'm attracted to the sphere shape...i'm even turning into one myself. Not that I like it, though.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OracleOfEssences
Are boobies a shape?

edit on 19-2-2011 by OracleOfEssences because: (no reason given)

There is a web site, cant remember what its called if you google shapes, and your personality, there is a great site that tells you what shape fits your personality, and why. pretty cool stuff, I believe it could be true, and for what reason, who knows why?, and is a mod gonna take care of this post I quoted? cant stand knuckle heads like this on here, either give a good answer or keep that offensive stuff to yourself. just my opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join