It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan & Hal Sparks Talk Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I've been listening to Rogans podcast for the past week or two on Ustream, and this one in particular I thought would suffice for an ATS thread. Awesome speculative/insightful conversation between these two, especially impressed from Hal Sparks' side. They talk about everything from the wars, to hollow moon theory, chemtrails, and much more. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I just got into them like yesterday or the day before that, they are pretty good and have nice insights on things. If you like him check out stefan molenux on freedomainradio.com that guy is pretty genius

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hope I'm not outta line by sayin'......

ZULTAN!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Love listening to his podcast, and thanks for the link as I did not hear this one.. when I finish watching/listening I will post a better reply.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
For those of use who like Joe Rogan but don't want to waste bandwidth on him, there are mp3 shows available.

The OP's show it here:

blog.joerogan.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
That was a really good podcast. Hal Sparks really impressed me. Very interesting guy. I've always like Rogan too. Time well spent!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Glad you enjoyed it =]

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
For those of use who like Joe Rogan but don't want to waste bandwidth on him, there are mp3 shows available.

The OP's show it here:

blog.joerogan.net...

Damn! This is good stuff.. thanks for the alternate link

top topics

join