It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Grayson questions the Inspector General of the Federal Reserve about $9 TRILLION in secret Fed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's the unions fault!!!!!!!!!

dailybail.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

So what, I wonder , is a "high-level review"?

A discussion across the massage tables over drinks? Perhaps the occasional group talk at a cocktail party?

After eight months of "review" I'd expect a more coherent answer than the econo-babble she tried to peddle.

I wonder if she's related to good ol' Brownie, who used to run FEMA so competently?

It wouldn't surprise me if she turned out to be mainly qualified for her position due to political campaign contributions.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I remember watching those hearings as they were going on, on Cspan.
it is quite pathetic that these people even have jobs, and it too bad our current retired special forces units aren't cleaning these people.

its the only way to make sure

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Little wonder he lost his election. And the local Tea Party backed someone else. I guess only his supporters were interested in someone who would go after corruption and fight for truth and transparency.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If this is one of like a dozen or so I'm thinking of then this is our cash on hand reserves. Held for emergency situations only and this thus far has yet to qualify as one.
edit on 20-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

join