It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST SEE - the internet..EPIC - you need to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
so we all know who designed and released the internet...and we all have our idea on why it was created.
but look at this informative link....we are all at the edge and mercy of what is about to take place.

EPIC - the REAL internet

mainly take note of EPIC. what it is and how WE are contributing to its creation. wow..i knew..but still cmon its a reality now
notice also how companies merge and our personal information is merged.

THE INTRO WITH THE LOADING BAR IS A GRAPHIC - FOR THOSE THAT ARE WORRIED...100% SAFE TO WATCH.
media group advert...

for those who cant see it...here is the web address:

www.broom.org...
edit on 19-2-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
so we all know who designed and released the internet...and we all have our idea on why it was created.
but look at this informative link....we are all at the edge and mercy of what is about to take place.

EPIC - the REAL internet

mainly take note of EPIC. what it is and how WE are contributing to its creation. wow..i knew..but still cmon its a reality now
notice also how companies merge and our personal information is merged.

as soon as the self destruct sequence started , i switched it off and formated my hard drive ! what is this ?

*edit due to request of op , i didn't really format my hard drive. that would have been insane. however im not going back to the site just in case, its doublebluff.

funbox
edit on 19-2-2011 by funbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
its 100% safe to watch! its graphics...its on a webpage....let it play its fine

formatting your comp...why would you do that??...its fine...a documentary with graphics...

funbox...can you edit that post and remove those comments..as people need to see this and know what is happening ..thank you

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Started loading something and made weird sounds.

So I stopped. I'll watch it some other time,though. Looks interesting.
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
Started loading something and made weird sounds.

So I stopped. I'll watch it some other time,though. Looks interesting.

its a media group graphic...100% fine to watch....its an intro to the video....gauranteed safe

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It is not a computer dangerous video. I watched it and came to no harm. It is basically alerts us to the future. I think that fb is every bit as invasive and pervasive as google, although at present not as diverse. The video does not consider that there will always be a group, many are on ATS, who will not participate in the standard stuff and will seek to publish thier own news using nonbot sources, even perhaps a network of users who report as eye witnesses. Besides none of us are supposed to be here in 2014

edit on 19-2-2011 by Iamschist because: run on

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Don't worry. Wasn't saying it's dangerous. I'll watch it a bit later and come back to this thread.

new topics

top topics

join