It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willow Smit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock for the past six months, the chances are you’ve been exposed to the phenomenon/annoyance (depending on the way you look at it…) that is Willow Smith. This ten year old (yes, TEN) stormed both the British and American music charts (reaching number two and number eleven respectively) with her debut single “Whip my hair”, and also just so happens to be the daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith.

Too much too young?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock for the past six months, the chances are you’ve been exposed to the phenomenon/annoyance (depending on the way you look at it…) that is Willow Smith. This ten year old (yes, TEN) stormed both the British and American music charts (reaching number two and number eleven respectively) with her debut single “Whip my hair”, and also just so happens to be the daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith.

Too much too young?

Try Too much too young

For win URL linkage

.. article related.

I hate this and the other smith progeny.

Neither are anything but trophies of their parents. Neither would be known without them

And i hate that they get even this much attention.

Heres hoping teenage years take them away from us, ala that culkin kid..

edit on 19/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think the son is talented as an actor, but the daughter.... Any kid could come up with that, and more, the only reason it got anywhere was because of her parents. I also think she had very little involvement in the creation of that song aside from being its poster child and the one line "I whip my hair back and forth"

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
lol

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
*Off Topic*

Can someone with power change the title to Willow Smith please - have exceeded my edit limit for the hour! Gracias.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
ZERO talent and WAY too young!!

She is a product of her parents. Her parents put her in this. I highly doubt a 10 year old was all willing to go along with this 100%. A 10yr old should be playing with friends and dolls not whipping their hair around like they are some 80s video vixen. I saw this video and was appauled! It's horrible!

The Smiths will be complaining later on how "Hollywood" destroyed their family just like Billy Ray Cyrus is now and yet they forget they are the ones influencing their kids. If anything these parents know better than anyone what this industry is like. Why would they put their kids in that esp when they all complain on how bad it is and how hard it is.

She is too young!

top topics

join