It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seminar - 'The Pyramid Paradox' - Glasgow, Scotland, 03/22/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers,

In association with The Ragged University, on March 22nd 2011, I shall be presenting a brief seminar exploring the many questions that surround the design and construction of the giant pyramids of the Old Kingdom period of ancient Egypt. In particular, it is my intention to demonstrate that - contrary to mainstream opinion - the purpose of these first pyramids simply could not have been for the burial of ancient Egyptian kings. This seminar will take place in Glasgow, Scotland. Entry to the event is entirely free and all are welcome to attend. During the seminar I shall be outlining certain aspects of my research in my forthcoming book, The Giza Prophecy. If you are in and around Glasgow at that time, it would be really great to see you there. Full details of the event can be found here.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton
edit on 18/2/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Fix Typo.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Please give us reminder when were close to march 22 , so i can maybe catch a online stream of the q & a parts ty

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
well it's a little to far for me to make it as im all the down under in n.z lol but would be cool after you could post your theories here for us to read that would be awesome as i find this subject very interesting thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is just a quick reminder - if you are in and around the Glasgow area (Scotland) on the evening of 22nd March 2011, I shall be giving a brief seminar of my work, 'The Pyramid Paradox' and a taster of my forthcoming book in association with The Ragged University.

Entry to this event is entirely free and you can find further details of the event here. It will be really nice to see you there.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Many thanks to everyone who came along to yesterday's seminar in Glasgow, Scotland and for making the event a roaring success. It was a great evening of discussion and I hope to see you all at future events.

Until then....

Very best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
Dear ATS Readers,

In association with The Ragged University, on March 22nd 2011, I shall be presenting a brief seminar exploring the many questions that surround the design and construction of the giant pyramids of the Old Kingdom period of ancient Egypt. In particular, it is my intention to demonstrate that - contrary to mainstream opinion - the purpose of these first pyramids simply could not have been for the burial of ancient Egyptian kings. This seminar will take place in Glasgow, Scotland. Entry to the event is entirely free and all are welcome to attend. During the seminar I shall be outlining certain aspects of my research in my forthcoming book, The Giza Prophecy. If you are in and around Glasgow at that time, it would be really great to see you there. Full details of the event can be found here.

No tombs ?

How do you explain then the similarities of Old Kingdom sarcs with younger sarcs where mummies have been found in ?

Regards,
Ancient Egyptian.

top topics

join