It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2-7-2011 Red Inspired Dream, And Spaceships Getting Attacked By The Military Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Last night I remembered part of my last two dreams, with the first dream taking place inside of an apartment and one of my friends was my roommate but he was not there at the time.

Suddenly Karl Urban came into the apartment room playing his character from the film Red.

He looked like he had been beaten up and he started searching around my friend's side of the room, and he seemed to just ignore me at first; it looked like he was planting fake evidence to either cover up my friend's future murder or to frame him for a crime.

I asked him what he was doing and he started asking me questions as he still continued to plant evidence and search through my friend's stuff, for some reason I was afraid and decided to answer his questions.

Then suddenly Bruce Willis came into the room playing his character from the film Red as well.

He also looked like he had been beaten up and he came into the room with a handgun, like he had come to murder my friend in his sleep or something, but my friend was not there.

Mr. Willis and Mr. Urban then started to argue with each other over whether to murder my friend or plant fake evidence of a crime that he did not commit.

They both told their stories of how my friend had beaten them in a fight, I guess they each had separately been sent to kill my friend, and they both failed.

I was still scared and just stood there watching them talk and argue, and then I heard my friend coming to the door, so I ran to the door to tell him that two men had come to kill him and then I ran (after hearing how he had beaten both men before, I was afraid of my friend too, and afraid that he would find out that I answered all of Mr. Urban's questions
); I was super cowardly in this dream for some reason, which is not like me.

My friend ran into the room and then Mr. Willis and Mr. Urban ran out of the room like they were running for their lives, it was funny.

My friend was very mad and chased them through the hallways, and then I woke up.

My second dream took place in the afternoon on a gray day that looked like it would rain soon & my dad, my friend from the first dream, and I were walking to my parent's house; when suddenly about 10 spaceships appeared in the sky and they flew over the neighborhood at a medium height in the sky moving quietly and slowly.

I remember thinking in the dream that they looked like some other spaceships that I had seen before in a dream and I even told my dad & my friend in the dream this, though I did not realize I was dreaming.

I think that the spaceships appeared to look somewhat fake compared to how they normally look in my dreams, they were a somewhat round shape and somewhat disc shaped, maybe a silver-like color with maybe some blue or green, I can not remember exactly.

We were surprised and watched them fly over at a medium height in the sky, and then we saw and heard military fighter jets and a few other types of military aircrafts coming in the sky to intercept the spaceships.

The military planes started to shoot at the spaceships even though I did not see the spaceships attack, so we started to run toward the house; I wanted to stay and watch but I also had a strong feeling that everyone at my parent's house and I needed to pack up necessary supplies in bags, and be ready to leave if necessary; so I told everyone to start packing up some supplies but only a small amount so we can stay mobile.

I then took a few more moment to see if the spaceships were fighting back or not but I could not see them fighting back, I just saw more and more military planes shooting bullets and missiles at the spaceships as the spaceships dodged the attacks without fighting back; and then at some point I could not see the spaceships anymore with all of the shooting and aircrafts flying around.

I am not sure if the spaceships took off or cloaked or what, but I then decided to run into the house to pack my stuff, and then I woke up.

The end,
-John Jr

edit on 18-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

join