It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trigger words in mind control.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am preparing to do research into the effects of trigger words and sounds often used in mind control. I understand there are quite a few authentic documents containing such things sent to people in email form and I wish to examine them in their unedited original form. Send them and any other authentic materials to me via U2U.
I shall be testing the effects of trigger words on myself and record the results. I will also compare and intergrate successful results into chaos magick's.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Do you honestly think I am going to give you these well kept secrets without a hitch?

Yes you probably do...

Use google and you'll find alot of info.

Oh and check out the site UncommonForum.com. This will aid you in your quest for control.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just in case.....if you find those words and post a thread with those words in it, please put a disclaimer in the title so that any members who maybe* (that's a big maybe) under the influence of mind control won't be "triggered"

But that is assuming that this is a real phenomenon. The last thing we want is for ATS members to be triggered into doing something bad, which would quickly put an end to ATS.

Don't the paranoia, it's a "just in case scenario".

Good luck on your research. Hope you find some good stuff!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You wacky Chaotes, always dabbling in whatever strikes you in the moment. You do know that the trigger words probably won't have any phenomenal effect unless the corresponding programming language has been set in the individual and the scripts already induced, right? They might produce certain psychological effects in an unprogrammed individual, but only as much as one's perception and experience would allow it to, and this applies to any word, sound, or vibration conceivable, really. Also there is no one set programing language employed. Different programmers use different systems, and most will personalize a more general system to suit their own needs. Something tells me you haven't progressed very far in your study of Chaos magick. That's okay though. This will be a good learning experience for you in any case. My suggestion to you is to not look so much at the actual triggers themselves but the faculty by which they work. Then you might be able to gleam knowledge you can actually apply.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
"Trigger phrases" have to be implanted, either through conditioning or through suggestion. And even in these cases behavior can only be influenced and not dictated.

There are combinations of sound patterns that can induce an emotional response. But these responses are limited to very primal emotions such as revulsion, lust, fear, and anger.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by theamnesiac

Exactly right.

Anything can be a trigger, mind control doesn't exist. Cognitive Behaviour does.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Trigger words are chosen to fit the individual target; a subject related to a strong and strange childhood memory. Often something as basic as the first memory one have, which one can be certain is not from a photo or a retold story.
This are mostly visual memories that easily can be replaced with false images...

"go tell Alice to open her eyes as the rainbow ends in the mirror"

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Trigger words for mind control abound in everyone's everyday experience, and we are conditioned en masse to accept them. (I understand the OP is working from the perspective on an individual subject in an experimental setting, not in a society-wide context.) If the message you're getting pulls at your emotions or causes you to gaze in an unsetteling direction, you've experienced a bit of social mind control. Just think about the difference in a "fragrance" - an "aroma" - a "smell" - a "stench". Good social engineers know their base triggers and their oppositions triggers and play those out in their operations and in the daily media.

My point here was to the very minor difference between purposeful, covert, directed, mission specific mind control over an individual - and what's happening every day with most of the population just in the choice of words used to present and sell a particular worldview.

ganjoa
edit on 18-2-2011 by ganjoa because: my spelling was smelling

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PureET

Exactly right.

Anything can be a trigger, mind control doesn't exist. Cognitive Behaviour does.

When the study of cognitive behavior is taken to extreme ends, one of the results is "mind control". However, it takes two to tango and the controlled is as much an active part of the process as the controller. It might be very hard if not practically impossible for someone to break away from routines physically implemented in their brains but it does happen. It happens every time someone breaks the cycle of addiction or confronts past trauma in an effort to eliminate it or reconcile it with their state of being (processes known in their esoteric terms as exorcism and transmutation, respectively). Sometimes it takes someone else to come along and point things out and sometimes it just takes a certain amount of luck (which is a pretty loose term for this because some people don't want or can't handle the truth) for one's subconscious to spill over into the conscious mind. This doesn't just apply in the very extreme cases of ritually abused people or "mind controlled" subjects. It applies to every living thing with a consciousness. In this we are presented with a mundane explanation for an esoteric secret: you create and define the reality you live in while at the same time your reality creates and defines you. This is something that I not only hope OP realizes with his research into the topic of mind control, but everyone comes to be aware of at some points in their lives. As above, so below.
edit on 18-2-2011 by theamnesiac because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I thank everyone so far for their helpful responses. Incidently a few years back I came across a clipart of a green dragon looking out between a cityscape that had a strange effect in my head whilst looking at it. I can't seem to find it anymore despite my attempts of different search word combinations on google and other search engines.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
CastleMadeOfSand, theamnesiac, and nakiel... you all have something in common.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Yeah; we have all greeting avatars!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
CastleMadeOfSand, theamnesiac, and nakiel... you all have something in common.

Yes, I love games! Let me see if I can put my finger on what you mean...

Exoteric: we all have avatars that depict an individual with an open palm, which is more indicative of our personalities and mentalities than one might realize.

Esoteric: you can see yourself in us and know that we are all on approximately the same wavelength and place in our progress down the road of life. As the band Tool once put it, "You are just a part of me".

Am I close?

Edit:

As I was writing this reply nakiel swooped in and pointed out the avatar thing, which gives that much more credit to the thought that we are all of a shared mind. Hello siblings!
edit on 18-2-2011 by theamnesiac because: synchronicity

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'll continue the off-topic to see if it brings us back on track;

This are the words associated with the avatars in this thread:

CastleMadeOfSand: Avedon (George)
theamnesiac: Uno Moralez (Great watcher)
Hefficide: photoshop tutorial (dark and eerie)
Nakiel: the red guy (I am Weasel)
drkid: bring me the horizon (there is a hell)

Which narrows down to:
George Weasel Watcher Eerie Horizon -> (secret masonic code) George Bush is the master of Oblivion !!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

I like the cut of your jib.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yes, yes and yes.

But I use an extension of the Cognitive Behavioural Model, which is developed by Anthony Jacquin. It basicly ties it all together.

It's called the 'Imagination Model'. It might also be called Neo Cognitive-Behavioural Model.

The model does not involve 'sleep', 'trance' or 'increased suggestibility'. Mind is not referenced, conscious, unconscious or otherwise, neither is the Critical Factor or depth. Inductions are not required.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PureET

This is relevant to my interests. If you've got some good links PM them to me or post em here.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

It depends upon the scenario. If you want to learn what words are the trigger words, you need to record a commercial on television, and replay the commercial a few times. Take note of the following:

Changes in tone
Changes in voice
Changes in rhythm
Words that are repeated
Words that are expressed strongly/emphasized

Usually, the technique is based around the "bait and switch" - basically, you get the audience to "wonder" about something, thus allowing them to temporarily drift off into the imaginary state, once this occurs, you have to get them to remember a desired association (i.e. positive memories of childhood) and then, you need to "snap" them out of it with a paradoxical statement, or a change in tone, and once they are in a temporary state of confusion, you have to implant the desired word, such as the brand of the product being advertised.

When it comes to political leaders, basically they revolve around the following:

A) Things are going well, highlights about national pride
B) Indication of a possible threat to the fabric of the country
C) Means to resolve said issues
D) Only if you vote for candidate X.

When it comes to "brainwashing" they use a technique that spans over a longer time period. Usually, key words occur over a period of days/weeks, and are chained together, to form basically a "picture". In the foreground we are just watching television, and in the background our minds are piecing together an overall "picture". The ideas that we form are contained in a kind of "map" of various other "anchors" to particular concepts. It is surprising, all it needs is a positivley associated memory that is true, and even if tied to information that is a lie, appears to take on a form of validity.

Here is an advertisment

The advertisment plays out as a story, and has a humourous side as well (i.e. the kind of "stain" that it was).
The advertisment also creates a mild sense of confusion due to the bright colours. Basically, when the target audience (younger women) moves around their day to day lives, when they see their partners, the image of the commercial springs to mind, and basically, the commercial integrates itself within the target, when walking through the aisles, usually it is a subconscious decision to purchace the product, the vivid imagery, and the key words at the end "trust" (the product) and "forget" (the advertisments) allow the images to be integrated on the borderline between the conscious and the subconscious mind.

The more advanced technique is to confuse, usually targeted at the primitive mind, I have to be explicit, however:

1) "That stain" (herself) "he loves it" (loves to give it to her) "just because he scored a few goals in it" (he got lucky)
2) "she wont let me come out" (implying he is a closet homosexual, or is becoming one because she wont put out) "in it, just cause the stain didnt come out in the wash" (Primitive fear is now generated at the paradoxical signals, and why - because the stain did not come out). Notice how the words " 'come' out" and the highlighting stain on it shirt are timed together, this is directly designed to manipulate male audiences.
3) Fear occurs in both men and women, then the scene cuts to the presenter, and a slow motion addition of the powder to the wash (this is designed to manipulate female audiences) and then, as the viewers mind starts to spiral, their attention is drawn into the animation, and then zoned out. All of a sudden, the couple appear as normal, and then, we have a new scene - the wife is "wearing the shirt" (has become dominant) and the husband asks for his shirt back, after which point she taunts him with it, appearing to be in a glowing positive state, as opposed to the negative/frustrated state that she was in before, and the husband is now in the negative/frustrated state (they have changed roles).

In the MOST simple terms, the detergent is being likened to a douche, (to clean away the guilt) as well as a means of energetically chanelling her husbands "confidence" (his life force/mojo - as the detergents are basically a disguised form of witchcraft).
edit on 18-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just to keep everyone updated I have gathered a vast amount of information concerning this thread's topic. Now the next stage is to filter and catologue that which is most relevant to my studies. I will also be contacting various behavioural science departments across the country to arrange interviews.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I got some trigger words for you:

America, Battle, Conservative, Democratic, Enemy, Freedom, God, Hitler, Immigrants, Justice, Kansas, Liberal, Muslim, NWO, Obama, Politics, Quran, Retarded, Sex, Terrorist, United, Victory, War, Χριστός, Yankees, Zygote.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join