It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My weird nightmare last week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Let me preface this by saying, I usually fall asleep by curling my hand up underneath my pillow.

I had this nightmare, and when I woke up I remembered alot of the details very clearly. I'll do my best to transcribe it here. It was very weird in the fact if how realistic it was and how much I remembered...Below I write only exact details as I remember them, nothing "invented" for a better story or anything.

I was in a store. I was patronizing, and remember puchasing something, and heading for the front door. At the door was a greeter like you see in walmart, it was a young man with a shaved head. He looked like a normal punk ass kid. As I was leaving, he looks me right in the eyes and says "**** you."

I say "What?", and he says it again. I thought "Im gonna get your dumb ass fired", and got a manager involved, who started a heated exchange with the kid, and then fired him on the spot.

Somehow we were now outside the store, in front of it. It looked like a park or college campus, there were buildings with sidewalks and a grassy knoll area. All of a sudden, I look over and there is a crowd of people gathering around the manager and recently fired employee fighting. And this kid just kicks his managers ass. Knocks him out, then lands a few when he is down. He looks around, and sees me, and starts running full steam right at me. I think "No problem, I can take this kid!" (I dont know why I thought that after watching him kick this other guys ass hah) and as he gets close, I start to throw a kick. Then I feel like I lose my balance and fall straight back. The kid is suddenly standing over me, and he says "OH YEAH? I'LL BREAK YOUR ****ING ARM!", then puts some sort of arm lock on me. It didnt seem to hurt, but I couldnt get out of it for a while, then the crowd came up and started to attack the kid to get him off me, and he ran away.

For the next segment of the dream, I am trying to get in touch with the police, and people in the crowd had already called them. So as we were waiting for them, I kept looking at my arm...I could move it, but my wrist was bright red. Suddenly Im with the manager, and he is giving me money. I ask him why, and he says "Because you had to go through this!". I look at the cash, it was $125 (a hundred, a twenty, and a fiver), and I say to him "Is this a payoff so I cant sue that guy?" and the manager quickly says "No no no, you can sue him!" and I immediately knew if I took the money, I couldnt sue the store itself. I pocketed the cash. I have no idea why I dreamed this. Then I looked at my wrist, and it was a deep, dark purple and looked horrific.

Then I was wandering around for a while, trying to contact police and lawyers. My wrist kept looking worse and worse.

Then I woke up.

From that day, I had had horrible wrist pain! I dont know if its from getting athritis or carpal tunnel or what, but it hurt so bad, i cant even play xbox as I normally do. This has happened before in my right hand, but never my left! It never hurt before my dream!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Get to your doc bud and start sleeping with your hand free and not stuck under your pillow .your dream could be the subconscious trying to tell you that you have a problem with your wrist but that would seem pretty evident with the pain your in now so its abit late lol for the warning .hope u get better soon

join