It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Want To Watch The Sky Tonight With Me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Nothing is supposed to happen, I was just hoping to catch a glimpse of aurora borealis tonight from the solar flares..

Just a nice night so far though... and i'm getting tired

Maybe a little more hanging out though

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm in the North Georgia Mountains and it is around 11:27PM EST and so far the the sky is grey'd out from the massive chemtrails they sprayed today... power is still up although and all seems well, it seems like our planets magnetic field is still protecting us.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Same here...and thanks!!

It clouded up so sky watching is done for tonight. It does seem lighter outside though, wish I could see more than the cloud ceiling. Have a good one.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I pretty much sit and watch the sky every night I can. I have some pretty cool telescopes, but I just got a huge paor of binocs and they are so much fun!

Cloudy here too though, not much to see. In all my years of looking up I have yet to see what some claim to be so very common. One of these days I guess......

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Getting a little late for me!

hope you west coast ATS members keep an eye on the sky

Enjoy your evening

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

where do you live the arctic circle?!?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The moon just give out a very odd aura...thats all.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

where do you live the arctic circle?!?

Close. Lat is about North 55. If there is Auroras we see them here. Nothing tonight. Still getting cooler though.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50232d77fdd6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Been outside since my last post, Clear as a bell here in North East Florida
Moon is real bright, nothing else.
I did come to the conclusion my video camera is out dated junk! Wouldn't even capture the moon in detail.
For my camera, well who the heck knows where it is? I just had it the other day. Maybe I need to ask a psychic in another topic area.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I keep going outside, the moon is beautiful tonight. There are some clouds. This is pacific time. I don't have a clue how to use my kodak easyshare camera, and hope to figure it out sooner or later.

I was searching for how to learn to take nightshots or use the camera and I came across this, its very intersting minus including tips on how to see ufos, which are very good, as long as you don't use strobe lights or lasers of any kind. You don't need them, but it takes time.

To me there is always having the right intentions in your heart, gratitude and wonder at the universe, faith in the Highest Good, and Unconditional Love in your heart for this planet and humanity, and some prayers, for everyone. Because we draw like frequency both as humanity and as individuals so we need to up the love always, increase our frequency.

ufoozfactor.blogspot.com...

The 'Indicators'. (Night Time)

Now that you are armed with the information discussed above and ready to develop your personal abilities, lets go skywatching.

For your sake, I hope there is no UFO activity around when you first go skywatching because this will allow you to 'feel' what it is like under normal conditions when there is no UFO around. It will also get you familiar with your surrounding location and settle you down into a routine. You could be lucky however, but this would spoil you into thinking it was like this all the time, which it is not....

4. The most spectacular of the 'indicators' that will confirm real UFO activity is happening are what I call the "Probe" type objects. These appear to be very bright silver/white lights at low altitude. (sometimes mistakenly thought of as bright satellites) Your observation abilities are needed to calculate altitude by referencing the angles of approach and departure of the object related to the angle in the sky compared to the horizon. These will sometimes flare up very brightly (5x brightness of Venus) and fade down to go out and lost from view over a short distance. Some (if not all) are spheres around 2 feet dia. but some could be a little larger and upright drum shape. They seem to flare up over populated towns and cities, then go out once past city boundaries. These are a real UFO.

Its a fairly good read.

His book is free to read online too:
issuu.com...
UFO Down-Under - How to See UFOs And Photograph Them
edit on 18-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

wow! thats awesome, cold, but awesome! i hope you know i meant it all in jest.
Please keep your camera handy. I cant even imagine what the skies must look like there.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
I'm in FL
what is supposed to happen?

End of the world... gonna get wiped out by a MASSIVE SUPER CME...

well either that or see some pretty lights

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I too am in Florida, and will report if I see anything tonight. It is pretty cloudy right now, but I hope it will clear up tonight. GL and keep us updated.

By the way, where in Florida are you located?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonkrice

Did anyone else see a ufo in Georgia March 1st about 1:00 am?
The date is March 1st 2011 and the time is 1:52. About one hour ago I saw the strangest thing.
I was looking out my upstairs bedroom window smoking a cigarette and looking at the stars. Then I saw this bright light flash across the sky. At first I thought it was an airplane as ATL airport is very busy. But this was no plane. Man this thing was moving so fast across the sky it left a trail of bright red light behind it. It would be impossible for me to describe the velocity of this object. It seemed superluminal. I have seen shooting stars and this was not one. But just as quickly as it materialized, it was gone. Vanished. Nothing. If it were a plane or some other man-made object I think I would have at least been able to track it until it faded away in the distance. But no. This thing literally disappeared. I tracked it for about four or five seconds then poof. I am not saying what is was because I dont know. All I want to know is if someone else saw it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Finally some really nice Northern Lights going on right now around Lat 55. Unfortunately all I have available at the moment is a point and click and even with the aperture wide open and a 3 second exposure this is all that I could get. Spectacular and bright through the eyeball though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join