It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In sharp reversal, U.S. agrees to rebuke Israel in Security Council

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Um yeah, we all knew they wouldn't really do it. We can talk the talk, just don't ask us to actually walk the walk.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Everything was IMHO, I didn't submit my idea's to NATO, not yet anyways.
You can try and pick me apart, but IMHO, what I see in Israel will and has always been murder and discrimination.(Again, not to say that Arab countries are free of this.)
Call me a biggot, sure... but if I'm what you consider a Biggot you must alone as you are obviously not a biggot?
My post was simply an expression of my utter frustration and hypothetical ideology.
I don't care who considers what holy. If it is causing more people to die, get rid of it. Out of sight, out of mind. and if these people wish to persist and kill else where, well then you can't blame people who think like Gidafi when he kills em all for what they believe in.
And eh, if I was to nuke em... I would certainly give them a heads up.
"Attention! Attention" a voice from the tv will sound. "The holy land is about to become alot less holy. Please move on and migrate elsewhere."

One simple fact.
We can spend trillions looking for Osama and assassinating Saddam, god forbid we stop the absolute BS that happens in Israel and the little pieces of what some would call are 'the remnants of Palestine'.
They make all these Arab leaders look evil, but never show the charts of how Israel slowly began to occupy all of the Palestinian territory. No holy land... No holy wars.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

I was merely pointing out the logical flaws in your post, this isn't picking you apart. If your arguement were sound i wouldn't be able to criticise it. I am simply pointing out that your suggestion to simply move the Jewish people is absurd when they consider the land holy. To understand a persons position you need to put yourself in their shoes and only then can you hope to figure out some form of solution, you seem unable to do this.

As for simply getting rid of people, well peace through violence should never be a goal, it must always be the last action that is taken when all else is lost. In recent times negotiations have had minimal success, but there have been successes that can be built upon.

Understand i say all of this despite not being a fan of Israel, i utterly detest many of Israels actions, it could be said i hate Israel, but that doesn't mean i would wipe them out or go to war. And for clarity i hate Israel not Jewish people.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join