It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Needs Your Prayers and Positive Energy.......hhcore.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I second the motion for the throwing of the large spiney cactus.

HH, get better bro!

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Well if that is the case, then no one will mind giving us a summary of what their last doctor visit was about.

this was personal information given to only one ats member, which wasn't even given on ats. That ats member ran their mouths.

No one should be posting personal information about a person without their consent. Period.

Especially when it comes to medical status.

I am not minimalizing everyone's good will. But people ought to think before posting information like this, that not every member wants their private life made public.

And don't assume these actions are what a member wants.

This information came out of a private conversation.

Just so you know, HH is just fine.
edit on 18-2-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I could care less about the Thread...

as long as RyRy's ok ...... I'm happy.

Are you saying HE doesnt want the info out there ??? because then I would of had it deleted yesterday. Or are you just assuming yourself.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Thank you stella, and to all those that responded with all the positivity and well wishing. It is much appreciated.

It's true, I will be just fine. I did have an issue with my kidneys that hospitalized me and kind of scared my family and friends a bit, as well as myself. I got off lucky i think, because I don't need dialysis as long as I keep an eye on myself. They aren't better, but they seem to be coming back each day to a normal functioning status. So lots of out patient stuff for the time being. We'll see.

So again, thank you for everyone's kind thoughts.

PS - Please take it easy on nixie - She knew what was going on from the start, and was just worried for me as you all were. I was worried that everyone would think I was on my death bed, but I'll be fine in the future - I will make sure of that!

edit on 2/18/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Thank you stella, and to all those that responded with all the positivity and well wishing. It is much appreciated.

It's true, I will be just fine. I did have an issue with my kidneys that hospitalized me and kind of scared my family and friends a bit, as well as myself. I got off lucky i think, because I don't need dialysis as long as I keep an eye on myself. They aren't better, but they seem to be coming back each day to a normal functioning status. So lots of out patient stuff for the time being. We'll see.

So again, thank you for everyone's kind thoughts.

PS - Please take it easy on nixie - She knew what was going on from the start, and was just worried for me as you all were. I was worried that everyone would think I was on my death bed, but I'll be fine in the future - I will make sure of that!

thrilled to know your ok , i was worried about you you know ...
we all love ya ...
(((((HUGS))))))))))))

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I knew it...

....... the pimp is back in action.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Well good to know your straight.. I thought we were about to lose another member due to a case of death..

Anyway thats decent your all better.. Remember though.. we do care(I think), and we have odd ways of showing it but if you look at william one sac and jkrog's passing(There is another ATS member here also that i cant think off right now.. They died a couple yrs ago he was a big news contributor and a good debater.) We all showed our support no matter what side of the fense we were on..

Anyway good to know ur better HHCORE!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore

You sure of that are you...someone was wanting me to travel down south and do some tree flinging.

I`m not going to tell who it was but I am sure that you know..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
And just when I thought the chat room was safe......

Glad you are doing ok and back on here posting,
Hopefully the kidney issue is all sorted
can be a right pain!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I could care less about the Thread...

as long as RyRy's ok ...... I'm happy.

Are you saying HE doesnt want the info out there ??? because then I would of had it deleted yesterday. Or are you just assuming yourself.

To be fair, she was just conscious of the fact that I was being private about this, so as to not cause unnecessary worry.

But you know I'd let you give me mouth to mouth LOL.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

When I posted that " mouth to mouth" comment.....

I knew you would make a miraculous recovery....... but I didnt expect to come back to an inbox full of shocking.... yet tasteful .... photo's.

Glad to have you back buddy, ..... if it's kidneys were talking we could always take a trip to the backstreets of thailand to find you some more.

.... and would it have killed you to stay sick a few more days ?? dammit Ryan, .... I was on a Flag train with Star wheels.

lol.....

edit on 18-2-2011 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by hhcore

.... and would it have killed you to stay sick a few more days ?? dammit Ryan, .... I was on a Flag train with Star wheels.

lol.....

LOL I'm still sick dammit. Just at home now. I was actually hospitalized last week. Glad you loved the pics lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

GET YOUR BUTT IN CHAT, CHOP CHOP!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I am not happy with that reply...

Let me say something.. HH, is my friend, I know he is private... He made a comment on a not so private web chat system, saying he was in the hospital. Yes me and him spoke privately. Let me make myself clear here at this point. I am not a advocate of making internet message board or internet chat drama, its what losers do, but let me make myself clear, their were people that asked about HH, and I just gave the detail of his kidneys being bothered and that is what put him in the hospital.... I did not get into the details of what me and HH, talked about, and to take that to the extreme and run with it, when concerned people wish HH good wishes is what drama queens do... You can argue, raise your hands about it all you want but the fact of the matter was me thinking people thinking and wishing positive for HH, was more important then me just saying nothing about him.. That is what friends do, and if HH is mad at me for telling others about what happened to him, by others who seemed to act liked they cared, which is a pretty rare thing in this life, well all of you can all goto hell. I mean that, because the older you get and the more sterile to the excitements of life you become, you start to realize very few people really care. I can accept the denile or anger from HH from telling some people that seemed to care he was in the hospital, he is my friend, and well what I did is what friends do.. Nixie, coming in telling us we are wrong for caring and demanding a thread of caring to be removed is a selfish act and is one of the vices I have not been attracted or admired when it comes to me and her. We all know HH is private but quite frankly this thread is not breaching his privacy and is just showing some people out their care about him.. thats all this thread was meant for, not dramatics coming from someone who has a hard time appreciating people who care..

I will not lower my standards to try to understand what nixie meant either. If I am to get yelled at or cussed out by hh for telling people he was in the hospital I still wont lower my standards and I would do it again for a friend who was ill as well.

This is how I work, and is how I have friends that care for me, I would expect the same from mine..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well Retread you definitely know how to keep us on our toes. Glad you're out of the hospital and doing somewhat better. Take it easy and do what the doc says. Cause the short bus don't wait if your late.

BTW: I heard differently, something to do with Jelq and not doing it properly.
edit on 2/18/2011 by IrishLass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I didn't give names but you incriminated yourself. Good job.

Now we all know not to give you personal information unless you want it blabbed on a public forum.

There is this thing called couth. Look it up. Maybe you have heard of it in passing...

You can give information without making it personal, and starting an unwanted rumor mill. And you call me the drama queen.

If you know who HH is, yet you still make a decision for him against his personal standards, what kind of friend are you? You can try to justify it all you want.

Funny how a site that is filled with people not wanting the outside world in on your personal lives, make excuses of spreading information about a member, under the guise of goodwill.

edit on 18-2-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

incriminated myself...

And justified it so forth worth...

and ironically I am unscathed for being a friend.. I can live with that.. Needless to say your efforts of making a villain or antagonist out of this thread came with you trying harder, to make something wrong out of something right. I can live with that, sure my incrimination made it so, surprise and a conscious awareness of being something more then a breathing human, I can live with that and not regret it. Just wish you could have stopped looking for everything wrong and seeing the right in things people do, even if you don't agree..

not expecting much.. Rather have low standards when it comes to strangers.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

out of respect to my friend, I am not going to turn this into a vixie vs bicent thread... So you can have all the last words... lemme just say this in conclusion I am disappointed deeply... This thread is for HH, Not nixie vs Bicent.. Nix, I am glad you could point it all out... The incrimination and all that... I am sure that takes away from the point we were trying to make, and I am sorry for not being strong enough to ignore you indifference to maturity that it takes to respect such a pure expression of caring.. I am still learning... I can admit that..

I hope I made myself clear on that...
edit on 18-2-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I dont know what kind of complexes you got going on ....

but what you call " spreading information " I call rallying support for a friend.

There is no "guise" of goodwill. ..... you can imply whatever you want.

Don't think we didnt consider your argument, .... in fact I wasnt even going to post this, ... but we talked it over and allowed our better natures to decide for us.

Not with the intention to " spread information" or gossip.. But to show our lil buddy that were there for him.

... So, nice try on turning a positive, goodhearted thread into something sinister

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I dont know what kind of complexes you got going on ....

but what you call " spreading information " I call rallying support for a friend.

There is no "guise" of goodwill. ..... you can imply whatever you want.

Don't think we didnt consider your argument, .... in fact I wasnt even going to post this, ... but we talked it over and allowed our better natures to decide for us.

Not with the intention to " spread information" or gossip.. But to show our lil buddy that were there for him.

I am sad that we have to put our heads to the ground, and make such expressions asking ourselves where our minds are... My point... Being... HH was never swimming alone, no matter how loud the little fish were poking out spines...

*shakes his head* We love you HH!!!!

this aint the end...

... So, nice try on turning a positive, goodhearted thread into something sinister

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
hh is going to be fine , we read it from the cats mouth so to speak , can we please let bygones be bygones and start playing nice again,, boys and girls

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join