It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be evidence of a time slip on film?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
lol i cant believe this has got stars and flags.
If i were a star and flag glory hunter...i could find thousands of pieces of footage similar, maybe even put up parts of Inception..thats got to be worth 30+ stars

Are you guys for real?? The ones actually questioning if this is a space time thing LOL

This is clearly paranormal....right...bring on the stars

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The video is being played in reveres, just watch her mouth therefore the bike rider is moving foreward but he or she does disapir behind the pole. Strange. My personal assuption. reply to post by tonyJ

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyJ

Good catch! I had a good laugh at that. BUT the real question of a time slip lies with you. . .

Registered: 5-8-2004 - and 37 posts! Is that date right - almost 6 and 1/2 years ago?? Where have you been hiding?

edit on 16-2-2011 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

ha ha yep that's right, I don't post here much at all, by the way someone I think called me a 'glory hunter'
got to laugh at that really, especially given my abysmal posting record. Just thought some people here might enjoy the find.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Amazing you've found another One!
The 'music' s pretty rotten though.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It's put in for emphasis on her words, special effects to make you stop and think.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm gob smacked this if real is awesome.

I would love to see a close up of the brand of bike and what cloths the rider is wearing.
You also hear the bike bell. Now if you’re on a bike as an adult. You only ring your bell to warn people to get out of the way.

So if this is a time slip. I’m wondering if it was a life saving time slip?

Could this man have died because of the oncoming accident that was about to happen? but a lucky time slip saved him.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ok here's my take the editor had more than one take to work with.One take that happened to have a bike rider in it was played in reverse to replace a section that was damaged.Played in reverse cause it made her mouth seem to fit the words if not examined too closely.I would guess they either didn't notice the rider or thought you wouldn't so they cut that section in.I think this was either on actual film or on video tape it's analog not digital.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Watch from about 2.48 on:

Backup link

He mouths the words backwards so they appear forwards once the films reversed!
edit on 16-2-2011 by Planet teleX because: explanation

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

Ha Ha Ha Love it ! My find has been bettered.

Very well done.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Watch the front tire really close and you'll see a glimpse of a bush that the person editing the video forgot to remove.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's just quirky and creative programme making. Not that unusual at all.
You'll notice the bell rings to herald the cyclist's entrance. Looks like they used a garbage matte and just chucked it on backwards.

The subject matter was probably a bit dry at times and a decision was made to "quirk it up" a little to give it more interest to an audience reaching for the remote control.
Believe me it is not something the editor would have missed if it was in the raw footage and the shot was not unintentional.
edit on 17-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
you still believe everything you see in the movies???

this is 2011 !!!!
EVERYTHING is possible at television.

it is od but not more then a joke of the edditor.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
That is cool!!!

I figure that they probably cut the footage for some reason and restarted it. That would be my only logical guess beyond that I have no explanation. Nice footage though and nice find.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Something I find odd, is that you can hear him ring with his bell right before he enters the screen.

As if someone (the editors) wanted to catch your attention, and then subliminally you look for a bicycle.

My conclusion on this, its fake. It was made for fun.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
trick cyclist (pedaling backwards)
or ??????????????????????????

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Its probably just a blue/green screen causing this. All sorts of crazy and ridiculous stuff is possible with the magic of video.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Would it make any difference if she was sitting in a white wall room, or in a chair on a villa? No, no difference at all as far as the information she says goes. So WHY use deception tactics? Why do most documentaries on TV use soundtracks to guide your emotions with their words? Why do they use fake backgrounds and any kind of deception at all if they don't have to? I can see green screens to save money on traveling to far off locations, but I don't need to be deceived, if you got something to tell us just tell us, stop using CGI and Cymatics to mess with us!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
I watched the video over a few times and concluded she is not sitting in that chair on that veranda, but its being projected. Like a movie does with green screen and they ran the feed backwards.

Only other theory is that she caused a space and time rip that caused that bicyclist to be transported to the scene with a nice sounding chime and going backwards..odd.

Rhain

Video editing or "space time rip" Yeah thats it "spacetime rip"

sorry I'm going with"green screen background".and find little reason to spend more time on it...
Oh and "green screen-ing" or "chroma key" surpassed "front projection" years ago....you can replace the green( or whatever solid color; green is used because its not a color seen naturally in a human being... ) by any thing....
edit on 17-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
when you watch movies/ TV shows, keep an eye out for Flames and tides going backwards. I have spotted it happen alot, its just they way they run footage sometimes for some reason they run things backwards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join